What does FRIENDSHIP mean to you???

Comments

• Very good poem sooty ...
    by the way sooty is my bestfriend and since she had this poem and she said if u love someone tell them and wanted to tell u love ya sooty ;D

• I really thought it was the heart too. but seriously, that was an amazing story. it was very touching. and by the way that was also a great poem. u guys r great.
    God Bless U all
  • ;Dhay guys :) ;) :D
    gr8 stories guys :) ;) :D ;D

ne more pplz ? i really liked the story sootycoptic4life and as u sed we hav to tell ppl zu luv them well i luv every1 on this site :) ;) :D ;D :-*

GBU ALL PPLZ
    pray 4 me plz
    FROG

+it belongs to satan to sow thoughts but it is our affair not to welcome them :) ;) :D ;D :-*+
  • thank you guyss.... you all are really sweet :D

I LOVE YOU TOO MARY :-*

By the way, ARABIANEYES, did u post that story somewhere else online?? was that story even urs??? i mean was it ur mother that told you that??..... sorry, but i rem. reading that story somewhere online, so i was just wodering if thats a true story??!!!!!

love you guys :-* :-*

**Smile-God Loves You**

• think of a life wo ur friends, i highly doubt that u would be the same as before. so withought friends its like missing an arm or a leg, it eats u up man, it kills, friends are just "omg" they are "totaly there".

haha im sprouting blonde hair.(no offense to any1)
  • thats really cooll AWAD, i never though about it that way...
    thanks ;)

**Smile:) God Loves You**
  • hay guys :) ;) :D ;D
    thats so tru awad nd heaps cool to so we shood thank God that we hav frends :) ;) :D ;D

I LUV USE ALL
    FROG
    GBU ALL PPLZ

+Jesus Christ died for me+
  • I wanted to add that I utterly despise hypocrisy in friendship. The moment I see hypocrisy there, I cool it with that friend because it's something that I can't have in a friendship.

sleepy
  • here's a nice thing i saw online about friends.... ;D

if you already havent, share it with ur buddies!

I Asked God
    I asked God for a flower…He gave me a garden.
    I asked God for a tree…He gave me a forest.
    I asked God for water…He gave me an ocean.
    I asked God for a Friend…And He gave me You!

take care and God bless!
  • [quote author=sleepymusician link=board=1;threadid=1173;start=30#msg20394 date=1108085423]
    I wanted to add that I utterly despise hypocrisy in friendship. The moment I see hypocrisy there, I cool it with that friend because it's something that I can't have in a friendship.

sleepy

hay :) ;) :D ;D
    omg i no farout also sumthing that reely annoys me da most is JEALOSY (however u spell that) oomg im sorri plz forgive me i hate it soo much >:( >:( yes nd backstabbers man thats bad :(
    but :-\ u gotta deal with these kinds of people in yar lyf

rabena ma3akom pplz
    GBU ALL PPLZ luv use all :) ;) :D ;D :-*
    pray 4 me
    FROG
  • I wouln't say "these kinds of people". Sometimes friends make mistakes and I don't see it as a big deal to forgive them. I think you mean that the people who are constantly doing those things and not looking for forgiveness. In that case, I agree. God bless.
  • i think friendship is when you slip and fall falt on ur face infront of everyone, they help you up then laugh it off with you!

Maria
  • As the old saying goes "a friend in need is a friend indeed" ;D

[quote author=mary k. link=board=1;threadid=1173;start=0#msg19853 date=1107486494]

A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself.

lol.. i do that a lot..
  • woa laura DARN i wood feel embaressed lol

lol maria nar ma gals yer help me up but i dun care i laugh more than them at maself lol i actually enjoy humiliating maself lol thats y im weird lol but gives lots of joy round (did that make sense??) lol neway guys

rabena ma3akom
    pray 4 me
    FROG
  • [quote author=ServantOfJesus link=board=1;threadid=1173;start=30#msg20452 date=1108158604]
    I wouln't say "these kinds of people". Sometimes friends make mistakes and I don't see it as a big deal to forgive them. I think you mean that the people who are constantly doing those things and not looking for forgiveness. In that case, I agree. God bless.

That's what I meant. I didn't mean that anyone who makes the occasional mistake is horrible, but those who continually do the same thing, and it's part of their personality.

sleepy
    P.S. Thanks for helping clear things up! lol ;D
  • A friend to me is somone who is kind that i can trust that helps me wen i start to do sumthin wrong orr wen the devil trys to tempt me , also a friend to me is somone who will always encourage me when i need encouragement in sommthing a friiend is also someone who will be there for me in all the hard times in life thats a true friend to me :) ;) ::) ;D :P
  • A MeMoRy LaStS 4eVeR NeVeR DoEs it DiE TrUe FrieNdS StAy toGeThEr AnD NeVer SaY GoOdByE

I asked God for a flower he gave me a garden
    I asked for a tree he gave me a forest
    I asked for a river he gave me an ocean
    I asked for a friend he gave me you
    I asked for an idiot he gave me ur numba
    lol

friendship is a word, but my girls give it meaning
    true friends are loving, true friends care, and in the end true friends are always there

T®ùè ƒ®íèñЧ ® £ïkë §+宧 ~$~ $ômè+ïmë§ Ù çäñ+ §éê thëm ~$~ ßùt thè¥ ® ãWÄ¥§ +hè®é•

lol GBU ALL :) ;) :D ;D :-*

FROG
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=1173;start=45#msg20669 date=1108463655]

I asked God for a flower he gave me a garden
    I asked for a tree he gave me a forest
    I asked for a river he gave me an ocean
    I asked for a friend he gave me you
    I asked for an idiot he gave me ur numba
    lol

HAHAHAHA, I like the number part. I have something similarto it but not so crude. lol

sleepy
  • [quote author=SaviourOfMySoul link=board=1;threadid=1173;start=30#msg20471 date=1108167669]
    i think friendship is when you slip and fall falt on ur face infront of everyone, they help you up then laugh it off with you!

Maria

My friends laugh at me even if I don't fall..lol..(not so much with me, just at me) ;D

P.S. Thanks for helping clear things up! lol

No problemo ;)

• "Friends always show their love. What are brothers for if not to share troubles?"- Proverbs 17:17

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Real friendship is a rare and precious gift, strong, stable, yet fragile, and never to be taken for granted.
  • :) ;) :D ;Dawww thats so nyc and tru thnx angel 4 dat

GBU ALL
    FROG :) ;) :D ;D :-*
  • That's important, never take a true friendship for granted.

sleepy
  • Laugh at you laugh with you, as long as they are laughing it makes the whole ordeal less embarassing!

Maria
  • That's true too. lol. Laughing can cure almost all embarressing moments, especially when you know that your friend is laughing WITH you, and not AT you.

sleepy
  • :) ;) :D ;D its not that embaressing if they laugh at u its actually funnier nd better if they laugh at u lol maybe its just me used to it lol

GBU ALL PPPLZ
    FROG :) ;) :D ;D :-*
  • lol my friends laugh at me, but then they laugh with me, it makes my day to know that i made them laugh, and that when they are having a not so good day they can think to the moment that i slipped and fell flat on my face in front of a bunch of people and they will laugh and forget whatever was bothering them!

Maria
  • Well, I think that it depends on the situation. I mean, if you fall flat on your face in the middle of a big crowd, they will laugh WITH and AT you, but only when you guys have your own space. They won't make a laughingstock of you, or so I know. lol.

sleepy
  • P.S. I love making my friends laugh too. lol
    Just wanted to add. lol

sleepy
  • ;) ;D :Dmee 2 lolz just wanted to add that lol :) ;) :D ;D

GBU ALL PPLZ :) ;) :D ;D
    FROG
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=1173;start=45#msg21286 date=1109403832]
    ;) ;D :Dmee 2 lolz just wanted to add that lol :) ;) :D ;D

GBU ALL PPLZ :) ;) :D ;D
    FROG

I've found my new sister!! lol

sleepy