My new lecture video

Hi all,

Can I please share with you my new video - this is the lecture I was asked to give to a group of people 3 days before the Nayrouz. This group of people were mainly from our church, but I was blessed that a member from tasbeha.org honoured me and attended the latter part (as far as I can remember).

It is a bit long, but it is very scientific I promise, and all the references are listed at the end...

Here is the link:

I await your opinions, thoughts and suggestions..

God bless you all, and please pray for me and my family..

oujai qen p[c

Comments

• Apologies for this mistake - I am aware I should have pronounced it /keltik/ rather than /seltik/, ie "celtic" but I believe you'd appreciate that the original lecture was after a long day at work!! Sorry again - I will add a note later to the YouTube video when I go home..
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ ⲡϭⲥ
  • yes, i have also found that coptic messes up your 'c's and you start saying 's' instead!
    ;)
    thanks for all your work on this, a (protestant Christian) friend of mine asked me today why i celebrate Christmas on a 'different' date, and was able to give her a 10 minute lecture - i think her brain just exploded!
    :-O

(don't worry, i'll greet her on 25th so she doesn't miss out!)
  • edited December 2022
    @mabsoota,
    You made me laugh out loud..
    I guess the disease of the mass media generation is that we tend to believe repeated headlines without delving deep.
    Exactly like you said though, when we start profound discussions based on proper research (I hope) brains tend to explode.. Hehe..
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ ⲡϭⲥ