Why don’t we venerate Abba Moses the Strong as a martyr?

Hi all,
I know the general order for commemorating saints (in hymns like the Hiten-Ni’s, gospel responses, venerations, etc.) is male then female, martyrs then not (ie, male martyrs, female martyrs, male non-martyr saints [hereon just saints], female saints).
However, there are some saints who are martyrs, but are nonetheless not given the traditional venerations we give to the “real” martyrs. This crossed my mind while reading the Synaxarium and doxology of St. Makarious, the bishop of Tkou. In both he is explicitly called a martyr, yet he is honored alongside other saints. I’m not aware of how many other saints this applies to, but the other big example of this I know off the top of my head is St. Moses the Strong.
Why do we not honor their martyrdom alongside their bishopric?

Pray for me,
Daniel.

Comments

• We do. In many of Saint Moses’ hymns in particular He is referred to as “the Strong Soldier” and “the Honourable Martyr”, "Ⲡⲓⲙⲁⲧⲟⲓ ⲛ̀ϫⲱⲣⲓ” ⲛⲉⲙ "Ⲡⲓⲙⲁⲣⲧⲩⲣⲟⲥ ⲉⲧⲧⲟⲩⲃⲓⲏⲟⲩⲧ”.
    He is in the rank of Monastic Fathers, because that was His initial calling, His main calling. Nevertheless, He is still revered as a Martyr in His hymns after being revered as a Monastic Icon.
    Also, keep in mind that Saint Moses is a huge icon of repentance in our Church. He is venerated for His repentance even more than His Monasticism and Martyrdom.
    Refer to El-Baramous for more inquiries, They will really benefit you very much. Or give me Your questions on PM and I can try helping you.

+God Bless+