Website Help and Help to Find a Hymn

Hi All,

The discussions on Tasbeha.org are great, but the main reason I love this site so much is the media and lyrics library. It's very user friendly and I greatly appreciate all of the work put into it.

There are a couple things I could use help with if possible:

1. Is there a way to download material from the lyrics library directly as a PDF? A few times I've wanted to print lyrics just as they are on the website in all three languages. It often means either printing the whole web page or working through a word file. Depending on what computer I'm using, for example a library computer, copying and pasting the Coptic and Arabic can be a bit challenging. This is not that big of an issue as I'm usually able to work around it. It's just something that would be nice.

2. Is anyone familiar with "Lahn A"? it's as difficult to find as it is rare and beautiful. If I remember right, it is a hymn said after the first part of "Sotees Amin" if the priest needs more time. Maybe for very large cathedrals.(?) I've had a recording, but I don't know what happened to it and I'd like to replace it and hear it. ( ;P I don't to print the lyrics for that one)

Thanks,

George

Comments

• I think I found what I was looking for but I was a bit off on the description. Link
  • Hi @George27
    This hymn bears no relation to swtais amen. This hymn is called Alleluja oblations and is said during the selection of the lamb. It is usually skipped altogether because people mistakenly say Kyrialayson which is essentially the end of ajbeya prayers..
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
  • @ophadece do you mean we should not or are saying the 41 at the wrong time??
  • Yes @Jojo_Hanna I meant that we are saying the Kyrialayson's at the wrong time
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ
  • When should they be sung then?
  • After the ajbeya prayers, Nicene Creed, as usual followed by Holy is the Lord of hosts and then the procession of the Lamb starts.. Normally from Bethlehem or in front of the altar singing whatever but alleluja oblations should be started at the very least..
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡϭⲥ