When is Christ coming?

Today we just heard that the great catholic Christian Ireland has voted overwhelmingly to allow abortions.

In Europe we have now gay marriages

Evolution is taught as gospel truth and now a major part of atheist dogma.

Educating children in school in some parts of Europe that God created the world is prohibited.

Did not God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for less than this??

I just want Him to come ASAP. It's too much.

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Only Him knows...that's the deal....that's the way things are meant to be. Our Job is to simply live a life of repantance and wait. 
  • Did not God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for less than this?

From Luke 9:

51 Now it came to pass, when the time had come for Him to be received up, that He steadfastly set His face to go to Jerusalem, 52 and sent messengers before His face. And as they went, they entered a village of the Samaritans, to prepare for Him. 53 But they did not receive Him, because His face was set for the journey to Jerusalem. 54 And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?”

55 But He turned and rebuked them, and said, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. 56 For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.” And they went to another village.
  • Next Tuesday.
  • I would just like to say this as Irish woman - NOT ALL IRISH WANTED OR APPROVED AN ABORTION LAW. There are millions of Irish who love God... Europe is falling apart - all of this nightmare was prophesied about... We r in endtimes. It's depressing...
  • edited January 2019
    The Republic of Ireland voted 66.4% for abortion. Previously, abortions were allowed when a woman's life is at risk, but not in cases of rape, incest or fatal foetal abnormality. Religiously this makes sense as abortion is acceptable with exception from Priest/ situation. For example, if a girl gets raped, she should have an abortion....... this is just logic. 

Also, the state should not enforce beliefs. Although we believe the Coptic faith to be true, we shouldn't force it on someone who does not. Whether in marriage or life.

However, I am curious to see how they refine the law & hope they limit the abortion to one trimester, as more than that time frame with a healthy baby & mother is legally inhumane. (Still a belief)

I don't think we are in the end times. I think the belief structure between Christians & the majority is being more defined & publicized.  Remember guys..we are the minority

God did destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for less, but He also forgaves a lot <3. 
  • Read this past Sunday’s Liturgical Bible reading.