Please Review an Original Coptic Text

Hello friends! I humbly ask any scholars of the Coptic language, to review an original narrative written in Coptic, to check for mechanical errors or make suggestions. I'm looking for feedback on...

1. General syntax and grammar.
2. Suggestions regarding diction.

The narrative runs about nine pages, and is formatted in such a way that there is a line of Coptic, and directly after, a corresponding line of English. It was written using as many Egyptian-origin words as possible, avoiding Greek loan words if it was sensible to do so.

It is an original story, secular in nature. The narrative runs thusly; it begins with a description of a land that is an equivalent to Ancient Egypt, circa early Bronze Age. An unusual foreigner travels to a small village and engages in a philosophical conversation with a young man. They reach an understanding, and the foreigner leaves.

If you would be generous enough to review this narrative and give feedback in regards to its mechanics and word choice, please leave a message on this post or message me directly.

Thank you for your time, consideration, and kindness.

Adam

Comments

• Dear @Ramsistheteacher,
    I will be happy to help of course. I may not be the best person to offer you help here but I will try my best, and if I do struggle I will let you know straightaway. How soon do you want the feedback?
    My e-mail address is [email protected]
    Ⲟⲩϫⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ Ⲡ̀ϭⲥ