Hello from Istanbul

Hello.I am an Armenian boy who i am student in University here in Istanbul.I am 19 years old and i am member of Arnenian christian community of Turkey.The majority of members of Armenian community of Turkey live in Istanbul a very beautiful city(i think the most beautiful city in World).I am here to learn more about Copts and Coptic faith.Armenians and Cops are two groups who have got the oriental orthodox faith our churches are in union and we are two very christian groups.The Copts are a christian group under a muslim majority country and the Arnenians the first christian nation in all World who christianity is in all parts of Armenian coulture.The Armenians have got our christian country the Armenia but the 70% of Armenians live out of Armenia.We have got armenian communities and in muslims countrys the biggest are in Iran,Lebanon,Turkey,Jordan and snaller in Iraq,Syria and Egypt.The Armenians attacked and killed many by muslims from 7th to 20th century.But the boggest enemie of Armenians in history arent Islam but the atheism.In 20th century many milion Armenians killed by atheists in Soviet union.The soviet atheists who want destroy the christian faith of Armenians but they lose and with help of God we win all muslims and atheists enemies and now we have got our christian country the Armenia.I say that i am here to learn more about Copts and Coptic faith.I know that we are a very good debates.God bless you and God bless your family.

Comments

• Welcome to this forum my brother.
  • Hi Armen!
    Happy to see you here !
    Me too Im very interested in learning about the Coptic Church and Faith and have been studying it during this last year. I could tell you about the Coptic Church based on what Ive learned, but for sure the members here on the forum who have been part of the Church all their lives or have been converted many years ago - will be able to give you a much better answer.

God bless you with the answers and praise and glory to Him for bringing you to this forum its always a joy and happiness to meet a loving follower of Christ, Welcome brother !
  • Hello Armen! Very happily who meet an Amrenian Christian in this forum.Of course I speak with many Armenians in other forums but now I can speak with an Armenian in this forum.Welcome.I am Copt who I live in Egypt.For everything who want learn send an email to me or other member of this forum and we answer to your question.
  • Thank you all.Its really good to live in Istanbul.In Turkey christianity reborn again with many muslims convert christianity(Armenians who convert islam to save their lifes in Armenian genocide and many others return to christianiry: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLB5RjI59-o )
  • I always want learn:how is the life of christians in Turkey.I see and read many that tge armenian christian communities in Iran,Lebanon and Jordan are very good.The life of Armenian chriatian community in Istanbul?
  • Mark19 said:

I always want learn:how is the life of christians in Turkey.I see and read many that tge armenian christian communities in Iran,Lebanon and Jordan are very good.The life of Armenian chriatian community in Istanbul?

Its true that Armenian christian communities in Lebanon,Iran and Jordan have got a very good life and the Armenian christian minorities have got members in parliaments of this countries(Lebanon, Iran,Jordan).In Turkey(the country who live) the Armenian christian community have got a goot life.We have got Armenian schools who teaching Turkish,Armenian language and christian religion and we have got many churches(the majority of armenian churches are in Istanbul).We have got three Armenians christians in Turkish parliament.But we have got sometimes problems with Turkish goverment for example the election of new armenian patriarchate of Istanbul: http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/03/turkey-why-armenians-elect-patriarch.html