cannot download any hymns to my computer

cannot download any hymns to my computer or MP3 or any other device it is only listening tio hymn wjile in the web site 
 in the past i could but not now after the new featured site >despite I am signed any 
 anyone knows how can I download as before  

Comments

• cannot download any hymns to my computer or MP3 or any other device it is only listening to hymn while in the web site 
     in the past i could but not now after the new featured site >despite I am signed any 
     anyone knows how can I download as before  
  • Me neither. It's doing the exact same thing to me, on all three browsers: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox, and I don't know what to do. It used to work with the other interface. Mina, think you could fix this?
  • Or is there something wrong we're doing that's causing it to not work?
  • If I'm understanding correctly, it probably has something to do with the way your browser is configured to handle mp3 files (to play them in the browser instead of downloading them).

You can just do File --> Save (or CTRL+S) when you're on the page that is playing the audio. Then it will allow you to save it.
  • Alternatively, instead of clicking the download button, you can right-click it and select "Save Link As..."
  • i tried both these; neither works.
    i have a (rather old) macbook.
    it used to work in the old website format.
    and i'm using much less internet these days (to not waste time) so it means i don't stream songs anymore while cooking the dinner!

:(

but i haven't memorised all the sunday tasbeha yet (downloaded a few years ago) so i have plenty to keep me going!
  • If any of you guys can provide screenshots as to what exactly is happening, it will help to troubleshoot
  • how do you do screenshot on a mac?
    someone told me a year or two ago, but i forgot...
  • Command + Shift + 4
  • thanks a lot!
    here is the screenshot of what happens when i try to download from a list:

• hmm, that did not come out, i'll try again:
  • ma'alish.

i copied and pasted the screenshot but it did not work (don't know how to upload stuff to forums).

what i found is that i can't download from lists of songs, but i CAN download from the name of the song when it is next to the lyrics of the song - like here for example:

so now i have downloaded something new for when i am not on line and i am very happy!
    thanks to all the hard work of the tasbeha.org people 
    :)

i can't get it into the song list on my itunes program, but i can click on the 'play' button from the html page, and the song plays, so that's the main thing.

also can i ask why this is called gospel response for the 2nd (1st) week? when do we use it? 2nd or 1st?
    which response do we use this weekend?
  • @mabsoota
    - also can i ask why this is called gospel response for the 2nd (1st) week? when do we use it? 2nd or 1st?
    which response do we use this weekend?"

So, there are different Matins and Vespers and Liturgy responses for every week of kiahk that follow the sunday's gospel of each service:
    1st week: Annunciation of St. John the Baptist birth
    2nd week:Annunciation of the Lord's Birth 
    3rd week: The Virgin's visit to Elizabeth
    4th week: St. John the Baptist birth

those were in an old book that not much people know about. But Tenti nempi and tenchisi emmo were mentioned in a newer Deacon's Service Book and it was said that the former is to be chanted for the first two week and the latter for the second. that maybe so because those two paragraph are also mentioned in other church text, like the Saturday Theotokia Lobsh. But, according to the old text, Tenti nempi should be chanted only liturgies of the 2nd week, and tenchisi emmo for the 4rd week liturgies.