Things I'm thankful for!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
God does so many wonderful things in our life! I would like to share several things that I am thankful for.Maybe you would like to share as well. :)

Im so thankful that God is who He is.So full of love ,mercy,compassion,and grace.His love is more wonderful than life.His glory is beyond understanding!His presence is the light and life of man.He is so wonderful I dont even have the words to describe His majesty.

I'm so thankful that God sent Jesus into the world to die for our sins,to wash us in His precious blood,and to make us whiter than snow.

Im so thankful that God sent His Holy Spirit to live in our hearts and help us live for Him each and every day.

Im so thankful for Gods Holy Word,it is a light to guide us in a dark and weary world.

I'm grateful for my health!We take it for granted sometimes,feeling like we're young and we'll live forever.But nothing is gauranteed,each day is a gift of God.Cherish it while it lasts.

Im thankful for family and friends.Without them life would be a lonely sad affair but with them life is a colorful,joyeous wonderful experience that offers something new and exciting each and every day.Cherish your friends and family.They dont last forever.There here for a little while and then the're gone.God is so good to give us helpers,faithful companions along the journey of life.Just another one of Gods many kindnesses.

Im thankful for the air to breathe,the blue sky,the sun shining down bright and the eyes to see it with.Im grateful to God for His beautiful flowers which bring joy to my heart and for the ability to stop and look deeply at these little graces that we so easily take for granted.The LORD has created such beauty! Enjoy it while it lasts.

Im thankful that God is the air I breath and that the LORD is my Heaven.

:)

Comments

• I second that

• Me too... and for the Holy Theotokos too... ;)! I know, I know, I couldn't resist ;D! Love ya jFranklin ;)!
  • Amen Boricua_Orthodox!
  • well said jfranklin!
    i agree...
    we take too many things for granted sometimes...

Lord, You're the best, thanks for everything! ;D
  • :D ;D ;) that was very very good j Franklin that was heaps good there are plenty more stuff we shood thank God for also lyk tha ppl here in Australia should b thankful that there is no terrorism nd also that the tsunami didnt cum near us there are plenty of stuff to thank him for
    dont stop thanking God guys!!!! :D ;D ;) :)

GBU all
    FROG
  • Cherish your friends and family

i like this one :D

thnx for the wonderfull thoughts Jfranklink :)
  • gee everyone loves u so much !
    i think ur cool 2
    im thankful for alot when i think about it but most of the time im too caught up morning and lementing over a material things.
    im thankful for having met the people iv met, thev changed my life for the good, and im thankful to have gone on tasbeha lol :)
  • :)

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals! Thanks for sharing! ;D God is great!
  • :) ;) :D ;D AMEN to everything sed on this forum and i am very very thankful for goin on this site :) ;) :D ;D

GBU ALL PPLZ :) ;) :D ;D :-*
    pray 4 me plz
    FROG

+thank the Lord always and again i say thank Him :) ;) :D ;D :-*+
  • God is: GREAT

MAGNIFICENT

ASTONISHING

FANTASTIC

REMARKABLE

INCREDIBLE

MIRACULOUS, and the list can go on forever but I would run out of words to describe our Father.

I'm also thankful for Jfranklin for always posting really thoughtful posts and giving the most honest answers always, may we all learn from you. Keep up the good work and let God be your path always.

In his name
  • :) ;) :D ;D AMENNNNNNN!!!

GBU ALL PPLZ
    :) ;) :D ;D :-*
    FROG

+hold thou me up and i shall be safe :) ;) :D ;D+
  • I'm also thankful for Jfranklin for always posting really thoughtful posts and giving the most honest answers always, may we all learn from you. Keep up the good work and let God be your path always.

:)

Thank you JoyisGod.Your kind words mean alot.I'm thankful for your posts as well...."A kind word from a brother or sister is like a cool,gentle breeze during the heat of summer,a healing balm"...lol...
  • J ur thankyous aare so elaborate if only i hade the patience...ahh a virtue i lack! BUT AMEN TO EVERYTHING !! Man when i get up in the morning the first thing i do is thank him for another day! and then my sister and ma mom and me dad! man i love them, cant picture a world without them! and then i thank him for everyone on this site and alltheir wisdom, and the oppertunity i have to learn from all you wonderful people, and then i thank him , and that he acctually gives u the power to put up with my spelling, sometimes even i cant stand it :) anyways thanks for the post J u gave me a tone more things to thank god for!!

Maria
  • anyways thanks for the post J u gave me a tone more things to thank god for!!

Thank you kind sister! I thank God for you and all your words of wisdom.I think everyone here on this forum will agree with me when I say you are a blessing from God.Everytime we read your posts we learn something new.Something good....By the way your spellings not that bad...lol...you have such good stuff we dont even notice the spelling ;)
  • M thankful for my Mother the Church....The fathers that care for us and nurture us Spiritually...a se3eedi dad, yet one i can talk to about anything (lol i know...what are the chances :D..lucky Me)... m thankful for my old choir teacher Tant Magda and one of our Taconi's who both helped me learn to read Coptic ;) .. Thankful for the Sacraments, as they are tools that we have that keep us close to God...especially thankful for Confession!
  • helloo agen :) ;) :D ;D :-*
    yer im also thankful for the gift of breath and for Jesus actually waking me up healthy without disabilities (other than im weird lol) to start a new healthy day w8 i had another 1 but i lost it lol
    ma3lesh

GBU ALL GUYS
    o yer i thank God for meeting sum of the best ppl in tha werld which r u guys all (dont make sense lol) neway yer nd for learning so much stuff coz u guys r full of wisdom nd soooo much WISDOM
    thnx pplz i luv ya a heartful of gold :) ;) :D ;D :-* :-* :-*

FROG
    pray 4 me

+whover loves God must Love his bro also :) ;) :D ;D :-*+
  • for Jesus actually waking me up healthy without disabilities (other than im weird lol

LOL... ;D
  • ONE S3EEDI parent lol, i got too, and ahh u would be surprised they are actually more open minded and stuff, then again they Got OUT others i ahve no choice but to say man the mentality..but hey they are great, we need a little s3eedi to keep us going, u know the slipper that comes flying down the hall, when ur all mad at the mama! LoL those with s3eedi parent sshould know! BAH they are awsome!

maria
  • its almost valentines day...anyways i got this in an email...thought it was nice to share.....

"For God so loV ed the world,
    That He gA ve
    His onL y
    BegottE n
    SoN
    T hat whosever
    Believeth I n Him
    Should N ot perish,
    But have E verlasting life."
    John 3:16

--------

I thank God for dying for us on the cross
    I thank Him for His great love
    I thank Him for always being there for me
    (theres so many things to thank God about it....:) )
  • I got that e-mail too!
    lol

sleepy
  • i'm sure you've all read this before, but i just thought i'd share it anyways!
    i think its nice....... :D

Happy moments, Praise God.
    Difficult moments, Seek God.
    Quiet moments, Worship God.
    Painful moments, Trust God.
    Every moment, Thank God.

take care and God bless!
  • I've never seen that one before. Thanks for sharing. I'm stealing it. lol

sleepy
  • lol, glad you like it ;D

i stole it from someone... lol, its currently part of my msn name! hehe :D

take care and God bless!
  • lol. Nothing wrong with stealing something off of someone else. lol. ;D ;D ;D

sleepy
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=1;threadid=1002;start=15#msg20334 date=1108036450]
    u guys r full of wisdom nd soooo much WISDOM

lol sorri i rote that at 12 midnite thats y its all weird nd dun make sense just lyk me :) soz its suposed to say u guys r full of BLESSINGS and sooooooo much wisdom

lol there we go
    GBU ALL PPLZ :) ;) :D ;D :-*
    FROG