"Hey Ladies" (and everyone else)

2»

Comments

• we grlz r so kool, honestly u guyz could never b able 2 live without us..our church is so clean because of the ladies. u no how many men throe there trash on the floor?? jk...maybe. lol ;) also grls and guyz r both equal even though ppl disagree with me.wen God created adam he created eve using adams other rib so we are all made the same and no1 iz higher. i cant remember the name but someone used 2 thank God tht he was created man and not woman... thtz so mean....well there waz no point to everything i said but i just had to say it!

• this is turning into WWIII...lol...grls vs. boys....lol...jk..ur rite nanoosa we are equal
  • u go girls!! :D yay.... GIRLZ ROCK!! ;D.. GUYZ SUCK.. lol no jk u guys r awesome :-* :-* :-*.. but when it comes to putting us down.. u really suck :P ;D
  • Well.... guys are nice, I guess….. totally kidding.. Yes we are equal but, we are not equal in the chores, a female can’t give sermons in the church, a female, cant be a priest, and etc… . So what could a woman do? For cleaning the church a guy does that in ours… so what could women do… I am sure there are more.
  • I was wondering, does our not being able to be priests/deacons have something to do with the original sin? I mean, I know it was also because the twelve disciples were all men and girls can't grow beards, not that we'd want to ::), jk, but does it have anything to do with Eve? And do you guys think Eve got a harder punishment than Adam?
  • does our not being able to be priests/deacons have something to do with the original sin?

I don’t think so... I think it is a male, because males are more respected (I know now... ALL the girls will kill me...lol) but think about it, if abouna was a female, he would not be heard or respected as he does now... also remember the story of Jesus.. Christ was a male, the scholars said one of the reasons he was a man, is that he would’ve not been listened to if he was a female... don’t mean to offend any female..

And do you guys think Eve got a harder punishment than Adam?

How did she get a harder punishment... if anything God went easy on her... lol, just kidding... no the cost of a sin is death.. So they were both put on this earth, and both went to hell... until God, who is Jesus Christ, came and saved them both...
  • lol, but why are males more respected? i mean, please, they weren't just born with it, lol, jk.... but seriousely, from the beginning, men have always been taken seriousely and what not, where'd that come from? And women definitely got it harder, cuz both Adam and Eve were given death, but Eve was given labor on top of death.
  • Labor is given to every woman that does evil in her life... ST. Mary didn’t go through much; if any... it is one of the punishments to punish people for their evil action. I am sure God has something for the guys..

but why are males more respected?

Because men are the stronger sex... they provide for the female, thus the female had to respect them or she wouldn’t eat, or nothing... so that is my best guess... also it could be that man is from the image of God... so that could be something too...

GREAT questions….
  • Thanks. Not to bother you or anything, but I have some more questions/comments, lol.

"To the woman He said:
    'I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire shall be for your husband, And he shall rule over you." Genesis 3:16.

So does the husband rule over her as a result of the sin that she commited? And I also noticed that God talked to her first...... lol, sry, these questions might go against us girls, but we still rule :D :D lol
  • as I said this is only a punishment, but if you are good, and you please God, you will not go through much pains. I think he rules over her, because he came first. That is why when a male and a female are mentioned; it is right to put the males' name first....

God damned the serpent.... who tricked Eve... and then to Eve, who caused Adam to sin... then to Adam... so ya it is from the bad, to less bad....lol

Girls do rule... but us men rule over you... God's command... lol.. Kidding.
  • Hey Bishoy it is me PAD remember me we chat and I have a question for you Bishoy why are you asking us aren't you a Sunday School teacher and Men DO Clean in the Church sometimes and Men ARE DEFINNETLY Sunday School teachers so don't forget about that you know.
  • okay now (rolling up sleeves) this is gonna get nasty.
    A) guys are equal to girls. A bishop once said that God created Eve from Adam's rib to be equal to him. He didnt create her from the head to be above him and he didnt create her from the feet to be below him.
    B) girls cant be priests or decons because of our monthly. no other reason. proof: St. Mary was allowed to stay in the temple until age of 12, when most girls start maturing.
    C) u forgot the rest of the verse LHM :Then to Adam He said, "Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, "You shall not eat of it':
    "Cursed is the ground for your sake;
    In toil you shall eat of it
    All the days of your life.
    18Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you,
    And you shall eat the herb of the field.
    19In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
    Till you return to the ground,
    For out of it you were taken;
    For dust you are,
    And to dust you shall return."
    D) the reason males are supposedly respected is because they made it that way, no other apparent reason, its just the way society made it to be
    E) women do not need men in order to eat/ survive.

all in all, women are not as weak as men make us to be
  • I TOTALLY AGREE W/ LostEgPrincess.. ok and a prove of wut is being said abt women r equal to men and that we women can eat and survive is that women can do EVERYTHIG men can.. bcz like we all see everyday women r involved in everything men r invoved in..
    and my thought of why men r more respected is maybe just maybe bcz women r more emotional then men.. and THAT IS A FACT!! now.. Bishoy i am seriously going to kill u... >:( >:( >:( >:(.. i am madly disappointed in u..
    and i'm sure all girls r tooo.. ;D
  • Lol, thanks everyone. :D :D Oh, that's not fair, how come we can't be priests and deacons for the rest of the month? lol, part time sorta.... :P :P
  • we are equal... and ladies i love you all... but my question is not answered yet... what are your roles in church?... lol... hopefully I don’t get killed, by that special person out there...lol

Yes mr. cool... I am a Sunday school servant, but everyone learns.

and GUYS help me out...lol
  • ok Bishoy i think i just forgave u ;) ;D... but still i can't put us girls down.. i mean... noo i will still fight 4 it.. i kno ur sweet and everything but when it comes to this.. ohhhhhh noo u don't wanna kno... lol.. jk ;D.. :-* wut else do u wanna kno???... u kno wut i'll ask my abouna.. yup i will.. and i'll come up w/ sumthing that will.. umm.. wuts the word.. ya i dunno.. but u kno?? ya that.. so ya i'll ask him.. u'll see.. :P ;D

Rina ;)
  • > socoolbishoy > Because men are the stronger sex... they provide for the female, thus the female had to respect them or she wouldn't eat, or nothing... so that is my best guess... also it could be that man is from the image of God... so that could be something too... 

I know I'm like 12 years late, but a couple of things: 

1. In this age most women (many even in Egypt) now have jobs. A women with a career is now more common than a housewife. So, even if their husbands choose not to provide for them, most make their own money... and are better cooks, so... :P 
    2. If a woman has to earn her life necessities through respect, then that is not a loving relationship. 
    3. Are you implying that women are not made in the image of God?