Please pray for my mom

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
I ask you all to please say a prayer for my mom. We are in the hospital right now and they think she is having a relapse of her cancer after it went away but they are not sure yet. Please say a special prayer for her. She has already suffered with this once and I do not want to see her do it again. Thank you

Comments

• [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=14315.msg163690#msg163690 date=1362690221]
    I ask you all to please say a prayer for my mom. We are in the hospital right now and they think she is having a relapse of her cancer after it went away but they are not sure yet. Please say a special prayer for her. She has already suffered with this once and I do not want to see her do it again. Thank you

May God have mercy and help her and the family through this. Amen.
  • [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=14315.msg163690#msg163690 date=1362690221]

The prayer of St. Mary and all the saints be with her Amen.
  • The prayers of Pope Kirellous and Pope Shenouda and all the hosts of heaven with her.