My Blog

I've decided to spend a littile more time making a blog rather than arguing.

Here is m New Blog

Check it out, spread it, comment, send me ideas, and most importantly; pray!

RO

Comments

• It looks nice. I think you should post a posting about yourself, who you are, what you do, what you like, what you'll be writing about, etc.
  • [quote author=morcousw link=topic=13699.msg159924#msg159924 date=1347728800]
    It looks nice. I think you should post a posting about yourself, who you are, what you do, what you like, what you'll be writing about, etc.

I agree. I am looking forward to reading what you will write.
  • Thank you for revealing yourself to us, I agree with morcowsw that you should tell us who are you and what is your name and it would be great if you can post a photo of yourself.
  • I was hoping to hide my identity out of fear, but in order to maintain objectivity. I will not be on tasbeha anymore, I am weaning myself off.

Sherene_maria, I must ask respectfully why it seems that you are very keen on finding out my name and picture. As far as I know, you have not revealed much of yourself.
  • I didn't mean a real name, picture or location. I just meant tell us some things about you... for example:

"I am a computer scientist and technology fanatic so I will be writing a lot of tech news"

or

"I love reading books. Especially fiction. I am always in the middle of a book. Expect many book reviews on my blog"

That sorta stuff.
  • [quote author=sherene_maria link=topic=13699.msg159934#msg159934 date=1347748202]
    Thank you for revealing yourself to us, I agree with morcowsw that you should tell us who are you and what is your name and it would be great if you can post a photo of yourself.
    Why do you always have it in for RO (and anyone who disagrees with you, for that matter)?
  • Just before I get off completely, I want to apologize for my disrespect to all, rudeness, and arrogance. I hope you can forgive me. Pray for me.

Signing off,

RO
  • [quote author=ReturnOrthodoxy link=topic=13699.msg159948#msg159948 date=1347830120]
    Just before I get off completely, I want to apologize for my disrespect to all, rudeness, and arrogance. I hope you can forgive me. Pray for me.

Signing off,

RO
    How can I contact you, if you don't mind me asking? I am going to miss your very good posts and insights.

•   I will miss you ReturnOrthdoxy. Please don't be too hard on yourself, but know that we do our best to be at peace with everyone and if we can't we try to be at peace with ourselves. You have had great input  here and even if others didn't agree it was never something that you should hold against yourself, but something that you learning in the differculties of obtaining peace. It is sin that is not peaceful and it is sin we hold against ourselfs and also share with others and that they don't find peace as well.

Peace be to you my brother.
  • Your blog has been bookmarked!  Looks good!

And congrats on stepping away from the forum.  I originally came here to find out certain information, and I'm probably going to step away as well.  I have two local OO parishes I can visit (Indian Orthodox and Coptic Orthodox) if I have further q's.
  • My SEO websites is great for learnign SEO Increase Visibility. Get More Traffic. Increase Visibility. Get More Traffic.
    search engine optimization houston.As a full service SEO company in Houston, RankExperts focuses on getting websites the top placement on search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Our tried and tested strategies have proven to be highly effective in generating plenty of legitimate traffic for websites and attracting qualified leads for our clients’

houston seo consultant
  • NO RO, stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :)
  • I don't mean to be annoying with this whole Blog issue, neither do I want to annoy anyone with my constant pestering, but I wanted to remind everyone that my blog is being updated almost every day with some of my (useless) thoughts. If you would take a look, I would greatly ppreciate it.

Once again, its: returnorthodoxy.blogspot.com

Pray for me, a terrible fool!

RO
  • i was going to say something about yr blog, but apparently, it is best to spend time in silence!
    ;D
    send p.m. if u want a serious comment...
  • bookmarked! it looks good! keep up the good work!  ;D ;D ;D
  • Every so often my Blog may have something interesting that you may like.

There are some patristic sayings that may incite a desire for more searching. I recommend reading, and if there is anything you like, take a deeper look into it. I don't know much, but there are a lot of good sources. I hope my blog will be a starting point for some.

Please spread what you can.

I am a fool,

RO
  • I know I am a fool, but there are some good things on the blog. Today, for example, I posted an article by Abouna Matta. I may not know what I'm talking about, but he certainly does. It may benefit if you check it out.

Here it is.

A fool,

RO
  • I would like to remind everyone that there is great Orthodox spiritual material on RO's blog and I believe we can all benefit from it!

Please do check it out!

I gain alot from every entry.

Pray for me!
  • wow, i have just read the story of father arseny, the russian orthodox priest and how God helped him when in a communist prison, years ago.
    really awesome.
    thanks for this beautiful blog.
    :)