Can Homosexuality be Cured?

2»

Comments

• This is my first post here. I have been greatly helped by HH Pope Shenouda III via YouTube  and his books online.

First, let me say that there is a great amount of theorizing here about homosexuality. I do live in the United States and we Christians of all denominations are under severe attack right now by the militant gay activists. There is no theory to debate when the owner of a food chain in America simply states in public that "he supports traditional marriage between 1 man and 1 woman and that IN HIS OPINION God agrees", then he is threatened by numerous public officials who say they will block him getting any further permits to build restaurants in their city.  He did NOT threaten, discriminate, or slander gays in any way: he simply stated a Godly opinion calmly. Now, the gays are going to raid the restaurants and perform whatever lewd acts they can as punishment for daring to even state that he believes in traditional marriage.  It has become so bad in the US, that many wish for Sharia law to purge our society. Now, you in Egypt know how severe it must be if we are  praying for that. You cannot imagine how we Christians are being persecuted over here. If we even say anything not "politically correct", we can be sued, get death threats from the gay activists, lose our job, lose all our possessions, and even be thrown into prison for "hate speech", simply for a positive statement that homosexuals don't like. We need not even criticize. Our school children are being forced to fully support homosexuality as young as 6 years old in public schools. Now I want you to understand that this situation and all the other anti-Christ activities to eradicate and persecute Christians is worsening with each passing day. I can provide links to the most perverse public displays of "gay pride fairs" if you wish. I can tell you that even the ancients in Greece and Rome did not engage in these acts: I have been to Greece and Rome many times, so I know what I'm talking about.
    The question to you all is: how can we bear this extremism as Believers? How can we endure? We have no leader like HH Pope Shenouda. At least help us with sincere fasting and prayer.

Thank you.

"In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, One God, Amen.
  • [quote author=Totally4God link=topic=13462.msg158183#msg158183 date=1343435077]
    This is my first post here. I have been greatly helped by HH Pope Shenouda III via YouTube  and his books online.

First, let me say that there is a great amount of theorizing here about homosexuality. I do live in the United States and we Christians of all denominations are under severe attack right now by the militant gay activists. There is no theory to debate when the owner of a food chain in America simply states in public that "he supports traditional marriage between 1 man and 1 woman and that IN HIS OPINION God agrees", then he is threatened by numerous public officials who say they will block him getting any further permits to build restaurants in their city.  He did NOT threaten, discriminate, or slander gays in any way: he simply stated a Godly opinion calmly. Now, the gays are going to raid the restaurants and perform whatever lewd acts they can as punishment for daring to even state that he believes in traditional marriage.  It has become so bad in the US, that many wish for Sharia law to purge our society. Now, you in Egypt know how severe it must be if we are  praying for that. You cannot imagine how we Christians are being persecuted over here. If we even say anything not "politically correct", we can be sued, get death threats from the gay activists, lose our job, lose all our possessions, and even be thrown into prison for "hate speech", simply for a positive statement that homosexuals don't like. We need not even criticize. Our school children are being forced to fully support homosexuality as young as 6 years old in public schools. Now I want you to understand that this situation and all the other anti-Christ activities to eradicate and persecute Christians is worsening with each passing day. I can provide links to the most perverse public displays of "gay pride fairs" if you wish. I can tell you that even the ancients in Greece and Rome did not engage in these acts: I have been to Greece and Rome many times, so I know what I'm talking about.
    The question to you all is: how can we bear this extremism as Believers? How can we endure? We have no leader like HH Pope Shenouda. At least help us with sincere fasting and prayer.

Thank you.

"In the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, One God, Amen.

Most of the posters here are from Western countries, inc USA, so they know what you're talking about!  Only a small minority of posts are from Egypt.