Pleaseeee, do not forget to pray for me!

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Peace everyone,

Would you please pray that I  may pass all my exams in one time, so I do not have to redo it??????
It is very important for me for some reason, so could u please please pray for me, by the intercessions of
St. Virgin Mary and Pope Kyrilos VI, Pope Shenouda III, Anba Karas, Tamav irini, Anba Makarios, Archangel Michael en Martyr Abu sefeen?

Don't forget me please and thank you so much for you kindness to pray for me.

God bless you

Comments

• I will certainly pray for you. Have you done enough work to pass in one go?
  • [quote author=Father Peter link=topic=13390.msg156643#msg156643 date=1339500610]
    I will certainly pray for you. Have you done enough work to pass in one go?

To be honest, for this exam I only studied a couple of days. I passed the other test I've made on the same day with a high grade, but I am not sure about this exam.. it was kinda difficult. Further, I've passed all my exams this year ( only the subject presentation skills not, coz I came 2x too late..).

Thank u a lot Father for your prayers, I appreciate it a lot.

GBU
  • God with you on your exams.
  • God be with you, Marmar.

The saints are with you.

ReturnOrthodoxy
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=13390.msg156649#msg156649 date=1339514155]
    God with you on your exams.

thx geomike

[quote author=ReturnOrthodoxy link=topic=13390.msg156651#msg156651 date=1339514579]
    God be with you, Marmar.

The saints are with you.

ReturnOrthodoxy

thx a lot ReturnOrthodoxy.
  • You are in my prayers.
  • [quote author=Copticandproud link=topic=13390.msg156655#msg156655 date=1339524006]
    You are in my prayers.

merci!
  • may God give u peace and help u to remember everything.
    and beware the distractions of excellent orthodox websites...
    ;)
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=13390.msg156657#msg156657 date=1339526563]
    may God give u peace and help u to remember everything.
    and beware the distractions of excellent orthodox websites...
    ;)

Thanks dear mabsoota :D

Please, keep on praying everyone..
  • I would like to thank everyone who prayed for me, especially Father Peter. I passed all my exams in one go and the exam I didn't expect I would pass it, I passed and with a nice grade!! Glory be to the Lord, thank you God, thank you all.

God bless you
  • glory to God!
    now u have time to sleep, pray, sleep, go on nice orthodox websites, sleep, go to church a lot, sleep, do a bit of shopping, sleep...
    (i remember it well!)
    ;)