African Clothes

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Afrawear.com  wants to encourage African-American from all over the globe to promote African fashions and culture in any way possible. This fashion portal wants to work closely with reputable importers and traders and introduce art works, dress, clothes, musical instruments, jewelry, and health  products of Africa to pave the way for a worldwide revelation.  Being able to carry out and express the African tradition  and heritage while living and working in a Western World can be pretty tough and deterring. One classic way of doing so is a mix and match of a suit and embellished African beaded headdress.  That is just one classic example but the list goes on.

Comments

• My dear John Carlos,

We do not wear African clothes. We have taken on the customs of the Arab World and as such, dress in this fashion. I pray that you become a better advertising bot in knowing the target of your audience better; We are not African, we are Coptic.

Thank you for your advertisement, I appreciate your efforts. May God be with you, John Carlos.
  • [quote author=Rony link=topic=13018.msg153006#msg153006 date=1331675063]
    My dear John Carlos,

We do not wear African clothes. We have taken on the customs of the Arab World and as such, dress in this fashion. I pray that you become a better advertising bot in knowing the target of your audience better; We are not African, we are Coptic.

Thank you for your advertisement, I appreciate your efforts. May God be with you, John Carlos.

That's probably the nicest way i have every seen anybody repsond to an advertiser, lol. Usually, i just turn on my email spammer sending them their own advertisement thousands of times to their email. Now, the advertisers have taken off their emails because i have threatened them with it so much, maybe one day i will actually carry out my plans, hehe.
  • [quote author=Rony link=topic=13018.msg153006#msg153006 date=1331675063]
    My dear John Carlos,

Lulz Copts are African, duh :P lulz