How Stuff Works: If you are a young child or teen

edited February 2012 in Random Issues
I recommend this website for children
http://www.howstuffworks.com/

Read it well and get someone to help you understand it
You must have one passion. We were all born with certain strengths and it is best to find out what yours is and what your passion is

I never really got into what I wanted to do in life in detail but now I think I found something I am interested in but perhaps not what God knew I could have become, but it would have helped if I made myself more informed
Until now I do not believe I could do great things. I wanted to be a game developer when I was younger but I did something else a bit related but something I believed I could do with not too much problems.
I thought how would I get into the game industry and I wanted to make the games all by myself. I thought I would fail trying and would not even get married and be able to support my children. It may be partially true but perhaps I could have achieved a great goal

Even though the bible says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

Do not make finding out your talents as a matter of fear and disturbance but thankfully receive God's blessings and receive the abundant life God planned for you, unless it must be a MATTER OF FEAR

Please be wise about your decisions

Comments

• A message to all the young people of the world

I want you to know that you should perhaps pursue the thing that you dream of most and the thing that fascinates you the most and what you wish you could do but never felt good enough for which you will have passion for but you believe in yourself that with time and help you can do it
    Remember that it was written I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and David said that God is a God who executes righteousness and Judgement in the earth 
    He has given the earth to the Sons of men
    God gave each of us talents and he wants to see increase for the kingdom and the kingdom will be given to a nation bearing the fruits of it

He puts down and raises whomever He will

I know it may be that I should look after my own success and not teach others because that arrogance will cause me to fail but I am saying this because I want to succeed by your prayers and also I will be blessed by blessing others
     and also I want your support 
    I finally have joy that I can use the talents God gave me and that God is with me but just Incase I fail I am depositing my money with the bankers which is you so that I have increase

I believe I can achieve all success with God's help when He lets other people aid me

It seems the only people who will be saved is those who trust that with God they can do all things just like the Israelites were condemned for not believing in His power 
     because the just will live by faith

I am not telling people to have unrealistic goals but they should make a back up and pursue their passion as a side thing 
    Example if you are good at some sport if that is the most thing you love to do and want to do when you grow up train early while also going to school

You can't do all things alone you need other people 

For example I am thinking of something similar to if I was in the game industry I would try to work on different tasks for different games until I know how to make games on my own and start up a team of those with the same skills and put together our skills and strengths and ideas to make our own games and perhaps start our own company

One bookmark that was in my bible said oh that we were like children pursuing our dreams ..

So think big

I am the most one perhaps who needs advice for myself to have a future 

But remember I am just a man I can't really see perfectly to know how you should lead your life

But remember that all is vanity
    and what abides forever is what you have stored in heaven

Right after Jesus talked about the parable of the talents our Lord talked about something more important which is that you must love the poor

God enlighten our understanding God have mercy on us and God bless us
  • [quote author=user157 link=topic=12956.msg152821#msg152821 date=1331045506]

A message to all the young people of the world

I want you to know that you should perhaps pursue the thing that you dream of most and the thing that fascinates you the most and what you wish you could do but never felt good enough for which you will have passion for but you believe in yourself that with time and help you can do it
    Remember that it was written I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and David said that God is a God who executes righteousness and Judgement in the earth
    He has given the earth to the Sons of men
    God gave each of us talents and he wants to see increase for the kingdom and the kingdom will be given to a nation bearing the fruits of it

He puts down and raises whomever He will

I know it may be that I should look after my own success and not teach others because that arrogance will cause me to fail but I am saying this because I want to succeed by your prayers and also I will be blessed by blessing others
    and also I want your support
    I finally have joy that I can use the talents God gave me and that God is with me but just Incase I fail I am depositing my money with the bankers which is you so that I have increase

I believe I can achieve all success with God's help when He lets other people aid me

It seems the only people who will be saved is those who trust that with God they can do all things just like the Israelites were condemned for not believing in His power
    because the just will live by faith

I am not telling people to have unrealistic goals but they should make a back up and pursue their passion as a side thing
    Example if you are good at some sport if that is the most thing you love to do and want to do when you grow up train early while also going to school

You can't do all things alone you need other people

For example I am thinking of something similar to if I was in the game industry I would try to work on different tasks for different games until I know how to make games on my own and start up a team of those with the same skills and put together our skills and strengths and ideas to make our own games and perhaps start our own company

One bookmark that was in my bible said oh that we were like children pursuing our dreams ..

So think big

I am the most one perhaps who needs advice for myself to have a future

But remember I am just a man I can't really see perfectly to know how you should lead your life

But remember that all is vanity
    and what abides forever is what you have stored in heaven

Right after Jesus talked about the parable of the talents our Lord talked about something more important which is that you must love the poor

God enlighten our understanding God have mercy on us and God bless us

Under what/who's authority do you speak to me like that? Young, calling me young?
    In all seriousness, I prefer to look into more deeper, vivider sources considerably similar to "how it works" like a book. I like books.
  • Khas, i don't know if you are joking or what, but user never mentioned your name, therefore his post wasn't directed at you.
  • Lettuce was joking.
  • [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=12956.msg152963#msg152963 date=1331601813]
    Lettuce was joking.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=12956.msg152963#msg152963 date=1331601813]
    Lettuce was joking.

Hands down the funniest thing ever posted to these forums.
  • Psh.

I won't destroy Jimmy's self-esteem by saying 'Khas used to call himself Lettuce when he first joined the forum'.

Woops.
  • I didn't find it funny at all, but apparently yall have a different sense of humor than me, lol.
  • I never claimed it to be my own.
  • Aw, now I feel bad.

You're funny, Jimmy. Just not the funniest :P

We all know who that title belongs to.
  • But he hasn't really been defending that title as of late...
  • You know when Joseph (the prophet) was prince in Egypt, they had 7 years of abundance then 7 years of famine, but they were never hungry cause of the food they stored up?

It's kinda like that. His humor in the past can make up for at least 2 more years (of famine).
  • I feel like it's more like Judas, whose betrayal was not made up for by his years of following Jesus.
  • I would think of it as the Israelites following Moses in the wilderness. Although they miss the cucumbers, melons, leeks, onions and garlic from Egypt (instead of the manna), with patience and perseverance, they entered the promise land and had better food.

It seems like we've been abandoned, and we look back and miss the "good times", but things will get better with patience.

Because in this world, there is always a happy ending.
  • That is something that has really, really been troubling me lately. I hope you are right.
  • It keeps me up at night too.
  • Indeed, Indeed, Indeed. Indeed. I don't even know.
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=12956.msg152960#msg152960 date=1331583740]
    Khas, i don't know if you are joking or what, but user never mentioned your name, therefore his post wasn't directed at you.

And I attacked Christ4life wickedly  :'(