(Saint) Movie Suggestions

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Does anyone have any good spiritual movie suggestions?
I liked the movie on Abouna Yostos el Antony (The Silent Monk) and the one on Anba Macarios.
Maybe even some good plays or things to watch?
Thanks!

Comments

• go to yr church, rent out all the movies (one at a time) and watch them with yr friends, grandparents, anyone really.
    i never saw one that was not worth watching.
    i liked saint ba-issa (forgot how to write it) the repentant, anba boula (paul the hermit), saint marina and all the ones i forgot.
    saint marina is not translated, so if u don't speak arabic, watch it with a friend who does.
  • I just watched the one for St. Moses the Strong and I LOVED it.
  • Yes I liked St. Moses the Strong. I watched many of them already. Unfortunately my church is a little small and so we don't have movies for rent. I also do speak arabic. Thanks for the suggestions.

I watch saint movies from here: http://copticnet.com

Are there any good things to watch (does not have to be a saint movie), like maybe some plays or clips? Thanks!
  • Fr Athansius El Sorani
    Pretty good movie but not a well known Saint
  • [quote author=marinacopt link=topic=12942.msg152447#msg152447 date=1330132146]
    Fr Athansius El Sorani
    Pretty good movie but not a well known Saint

Where can I find this film online? I tried looking but i can't find it.
  • are you looking to buy it or watch it online
  • w[quote author=marinacopt link=topic=12942.msg152449#msg152449 date=1330132900]
    are you looking to buy it or watch it online

watch it online

• here it is but its in parts this is the first part
  • Thank you so much!!
  • [quote author=drilago99 link=topic=12942.msg152293#msg152293 date=1329781404]
    I watch saint movies from here: http://copticnet.com

Mhm... I know an amazing site dedicated to coptic saint movies! Its really good : www.copticme.com

Enjoy! Khen Pikhristoc