Self Esteem

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I dont know y but suddenly for the past week i feel really low and sad... feeling unwanted and low selfesteem. I look around and see everyone and feel like they dont want to... well... u know. I prayed and everythin but nothing works. I feel really sad :'(

Comments

• I love you man.... dont ever feel bad, just focus on the good things... and always think of happy thoughts.
  • hey soccerboy

ur feelings these days are really normal everyone gets days or even weeks like that. other than offcourse prayer a really really important thing you should work on is ur confidence please please work on this as i belive it is one of the most important things. never ever let ur happiness rely on someone else that is a huge mistake. for me personally i went through a stage where i felt no one cared about me i was crying day and night and everything was horrible. offcourse i prayed and that was the most important thing but one other thing that has changed me soo much and made me such a happy cheerful person is my confidence. please i really want you to work on ur condfidence!

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, then circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church, a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you. We are in charge of our attitudes. so as u wake up tomorow morning make the decision will u be happy or sad its in ur hands.

always mariam

• It doesn't matter if no one at all cares. Just as long as Jesus still does and I assure you he does :) Don't let Satan make you think that no one loves you.. there's many who do but you just may not notice. God bless.
  • Let me make it more specific... for example... I was at a football game yesterday adn was cheerin and everythin. Everyone was havin a great time and then another kid comes. We were at a varsity game and the freshamn team was wathcing and i was with them. another kid from the freshie team came and they kicked me out. that didn't make me feel too hot.. its like that and other things
  • well, what you need to do is find the core of the problem, why did they do something like that... then if you have to, prove yourself. when I played footbal in highschool I was a total nerd, then I proved my self on the field. and dont worry about what people think, I worried a times, and these are the times i got hurt the most. but I liked starting my own trends... and that is what made people interested in what I did.
  • im on the soccer team not football, wat new and interstin things u mean?
  • okay so the soccer team goes and cheers the football team, thats cool we never did that in my school. but remember everyone has a talent... so use your talents... like my hobby is art, I use to draw political cartoons all the time... I just did things my way... not what people did. when it came to games, I put all my effort... thus they couldnt do anything.
  • don't worry soccerstar!! hey!! i love soccer too lol!! but seriously i do!! its awesome..
    neways.. don't worry baby.. i care abt u.. i love u.. i'll always do.. and i'm 1000000000% sure that Jesus does too.. u kno wut will help u assure that? the psalms.. read psalms.. they help alot.. and the Bible of course.. umm and listen to wut Bishoy said.. he knows alot..lol.. and of course everyone else they seem to have lots of experince..lol.. jk.. u guys give the best advises and tips..
    wut i wrote is lyk nothing compared to wut u wrote.. but thats y i wanna add my idea to urs.. if u let me!! ::)
    GOOD LUCK!! AND REMEMBER I LOVE U.. JUST CALL ME UP WHENEVER U NEED ME!!UR A GREAT PERSON!!

Rina ;)
  • hey guys wats up!

First of all I agree, soccer is the best! It's is my favorite sport and I absoloutly love it! We should come together and play sometimes. I'd love that!

Anywayz let me get to the point. Listen although I don't you, I can tell by the people that posted already that you're a great person. I don't believe in ever being sad. There's always something to look forward to. You have great friends and a family and most importantly of all you are one of the people who were lucky enough to be born in a christian family. Think about it that way. There's so much to be thankful for. Just the fact that you can see is something to smile about. You should never let someone bring you down. Obviously those people aren't the greatest of friends. Don't worry about them. They're not important. I mean can you really see them next to you in 2 or 3 years. It shouldn't bother you that God showed you the truth about them. Actually you should be thanking him. There are billions of people in the world, and obvioulsy you are a very loveable person. Don't let a couple of people bring you down, when there's so much to smile about. If you take everything that's coming your way with a positive outlook, you'll never be sad again. Just remember there's always something to smile about. And I don't know why you're talking cause you are very loved. Imagine all of those kids who have never felt the hug of a parent. You're life is amazing compared to them. Thank God for all you have and you'll only get more! ;)

God bless all of you and help you in your daily lives! ;D
  • that was sooooo gr8 notofthisworld!! i love it.. ur words r soooooooo awesome!! it was very touching!! :'(
    ;D
  • Thanks everyone who posted... today was wierd... like it was made for me. A lot of good things happened and I guess it might of bin a few day thing... ???
  • thats GREAT hopefully everyday of ur life is lyk that!! i hope u the best w/ all my heart!! ;D
  • Rina, God bless you! reading your messages puts a smile on my face and that is priceless. You're a great person and I hope God gives you as you please. It ain't just Rina too it's all of you guys. You are really wise and show the true characteristics of Christians! I don't ever think I've been to a place with as many nice people as you see here! I just wanted to thank you for always making my day and reminding me that there are still many great people on this earth. May God bless you and guide you in your everyway! :-*
  • Don't ever pay attention to ppl dat don't deserve ur attention! ... just act co0 like notin happened! ... u know wut? when u get to college ... u won't find kids that were popular in HS popular anymore!!!
    one of the poplular girls in ma HS, when she got into college she committed a suiside! cuz she wasn't popular anymore!

etamen wa khalik far7an ...
    ma3a yasso3 enta dayman fi aman =) ;)
  • hehe.. hey that rhyms..lol i lyk that alot.. infact I LOVE IT!!
  • I agree, when in College, it dosnt matter if you were a nerd... or a geek... or all these things, what matters is your grades, and how good of a person you are.