What do you guys think of this video?

Do you guys think this guy is going a little too far making fun of Muslims?

Does anyone know his name and if He is Coptic?

Comments

• He is not a Christian or a Coptic.
    He is a Muslim. 
  • This man is a waste of camera film. It is utterly disrespectful what he is doing, and as Christians, this is absolutely not what we are supposed to be interested in. This is absolutely pitiful whether he is a Muslim or Christian.

I cannot believe that people life this think that they are making a difference in the world. PITIFUL!

ReturnOrthodoxy
  • I can't really find fault with anything he said.  I'm surprised he hasn't been shot.

He identifies the aspects of:
    hypocrisy
    laziness
    illegitimacy
  • The fault is not that what he said is untrue (although some could argue that point well, and may in fact be correct) but that he is rude, unnecessary, and although he is talking about these guys as being unable to do anything for the nation, his ridicule is not more than a curse of the darkness, and anything far from lighting of a candle. He is irrelevant, and speaks about the Muslims as "ugly" people. 9/10 veiled women are ugly ( according to him) and we should thank God that they are covered because they are so. This is foolish hate, and is unacceptable.

Christ would never have done something like that, nor would have tolerated it.

Any Christian who sees this as an acceptable thing is either misguided, or needs to do some looking into the bible!

ReturnOrthodoxy
  • [quote author=ReturnOrthodoxy link=topic=12646.msg148539#msg148539 date=1323196933]
    The fault is not that what he said is untrue (although some could argue that point well, and may in fact be correct) but that he is rude, unnecessary, and although he is talking about these guys as being unable to do anything for the nation, his ridicule is not more than a curse of the darkness, and anything far from lighting of a candle. He is irrelevant, and speaks about the Muslims as "ugly" people. 9/10 veiled women are ugly ( according to him) and we should thank God that they are covered because they are so. This is foolish hate, and is unacceptable.

Christ would never have done something like that, nor would have tolerated it.

Any Christian who sees this as an acceptable thing is either misguided, or needs to do some looking into the bible!

ReturnOrthodoxy
    I wouldn't say it's 'acceptable.' I just think it's funny. I don't think it's a curse of darkness lol.  Don't take it this seriously. If he was a Christian (which i thought he was a first), it would be a bigger deal, but he is joking about his own people
  • He is very much a Muslim. He is, by the way, also a candidate for presidency in Egypt. He has been the clown of Egypt since the military coup with his ridiculous shows. He owns a channel and it broadcasts his program about 22 hrs a day. The man has no concept of air time and he just speaks on an on. He is also a "fala7", a villager with no cultural background. He thinks he is serious and wise. 

He is by no means making fun of Islam or Muslims, he is making fun of the salafi election slogans that centered around women driving, women hijab, women neqab and women everything. Even a clown like Tawfik Okasha knows that Salafis are a throw back to the stone age.