Rare Hymns

2»

Comments

• I was suggesting that perhaps the person who described it as "la7n el sham3" was talking about this hymn which according to the video is "el tar7 el kibeer." He might have been talking about this hymn but described it as "la7n el sham3." I haven't heard or seen this hymn done before...at least not in any church near where I live.
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10518.msg148336#msg148336 date=1322859177]
    I was suggesting that perhaps the person who described it as "la7n el sham3" was talking about this hymn which according to the video is "el tar7 el kibeer." He might have been talking about this hymn but described it as "la7n el sham3." I haven't heard or seen this hymn done before...at least not in any church near where I live.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X NO COMMENT!!!!
  • LOL my bad, did I say something dumb?
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10518.msg148338#msg148338 date=1322859413]
    LOL my bad, did I say something dumb?

not really.......but la7n el-shama3a.....is interesting. I'll leave it at that.
  • Wow!! Was the Hymn of the Candle a joke based on some truth?
  • All the Mlm. Mikhail Hymns are currently in the United States Library of Congress. All the original vinyl records of anything they recorded were donated by Ragheb Moftah to Congress. This whole thing about his family hiding stuff is pretty far fetched to me. And it doesn't help when rumours spread like wild fire in our lovely Egyptian community.

BTW. That thing about the fake candle hymn was hilarious. It reminds me of a certain priest who tried convincing this guy that the church had the body of Archangel Michael. He was this close to convincing him then abouna broke into tears from laughter.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=10518.msg148337#msg148337 date=1322859343]
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X NO COMMENT!!!!

WOAH lol this is getting really interesting!!!