shouldn't you be working/studying/doing something important

God
edited December 1969 in Random Issues
who is posting on this site while they should be doing something important, or studying?

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left][move][glow=red,2,300]GUILTY[/glow][/move]

Comments

• What's more important than your spiritual life? People come on here to seek advice and help for their problems. In the past couple of months, I've recieved some great advice from people on this forum.  Just look at your own quote!

"Do not love the world..."

Maybe the people here posting that they are suicidal, and receiving help is not as important as making some money or mowing the lawn.

May God enlighten your eyes, and take away the pride in our hearts.

Pray for me.
  • [quote author=brother_demian link=topic=12576.msg147610#msg147610 date=1321489114]
    who is posting on this site while they should be doing something important, or studying?

Demian, i have been noticing that your posts are somewhat rude and your threads not beneficial to anyone's social life. This isn't facebook where you come and make jokes, and just post here to waste time. Every poster here has a dilema or an issue that is spiritual that he would like dealt with, and others respond with helpful uplifting posts. I am not yelling at you or anything, i was just informing you since you are new to this forum. Welcome to the forum and I hope you will benefit spiritually from it.
  • [quote author=brother_demian link=topic=12576.msg147610#msg147610 date=1321489114]

Haha me 2! I am always studying on the computer and can't help click the Tasbeha.org icon like every five minutes. But as Peter and geomike said, at least it is a distraction that is actually beneficial!
  • geomike im sorry if i offended you , you too peter you seem pretty hostile to me too.
    You guys know i had a friend who used to use this site lots, got up to like i don't know like a thousand posts or half a thousand and was a full member then I found this site then he stopped using the forums on this site and shortly after he stopped using even the media section I wondered for so long why he did that....now I know and the funny thing is he is nothing like me he is very informative hates fooling around.
    Geomike before I potentially leave this site for good I would just like you to point out what posts where bothering you so that maybe if I ever use this site again or in life I can know what not to say.
    And to the both of you I ask for your forgivenes because God said:
    “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you,  leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift"

that is all and i am earnestly waiting for a reply for you geomike
    PS: Mike its callede the RANDOM section for a reason
    PFM

• [quote author=brother_demian link=topic=12576.msg147661#msg147661 date=1321563318]
    geomike im sorry if i offended you , you too peter you seem pretty hostile to me too.
    You guys know i had a friend who used to use this site lots, got up to like i don't know like a thousand posts or half a thousand and was a full member then I found this site then he stopped using the forums on this site and shortly after he stopped using even the media section I wondered for so long why he did that....now I know and the funny thing is he is nothing like me he is very informative hates fooling around.
    Geomike before I potentially leave this site for good I would just like you to point out what posts where bothering you so that maybe if I ever use this site again or in life I can know what not to say.
    And to the both of you I ask for your forgivenes because God said:
    “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you,  leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift"

that is all and i am earnestly waiting for a reply for you geomike
    PS: Mike its callede the RANDOM section for a reason
    PFM

Well, firstly this thread. And secondly:

he ate five loaves and two fish

random question why do u care?

You are taking my posts too personally. I am not bagging on you to make you look back. I am just informing you of the goal of this website.

Bottom line is that this website isn't to pass time. Or, it's not to escape from school work. It is to benefit from, and to help others.

That is all i am trying to say. If you take this post the wrong way, then there's nothing i can do about it, because my intent is not to make you mad or argue. My point is to inform you of the routine of this forum. As a hero member i feel it is my duty to inform newcomers.
  • sigh its hard to believe this is a Christian forum when we always end up fighting like this...
  • I know. I don't know if it is my rhetoric or what, but this isn't the first time people took my posts too personally. I honestly just meant to inform him not call him out. I don't know what's going on now a days.
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=12576.msg147666#msg147666 date=1321583652]
    Bottom line is that this website isn't to pass time. Or, it's not to escape from school work. It is to benefit from, and to help others.

Actually, that's exactly what I use this site for  :P

I release my stress from school on tasbeha.org ;)
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=12576.msg147683#msg147683 date=1321629394]
    [quote author=geomike link=topic=12576.msg147666#msg147666 date=1321583652]

Actually, that's exactly what I use this site for  :P

I release my stress from school on tasbeha.org ;)

Ya, but my point is it's not to pass time.