when does His Holiness come?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
+++

Hello everyone,

I was wondering when does His Holiness visit to America? And how i could visit them when they come? I don't attend a Coptic Church but i know of one in the city i live.

I really want to see them one day, but i don't know how!

May God bless you all and have mercy on us all

a sister in Christ

Comments

• Please reply back or tell me who i can ask so i can know,

thanks everyone, May God bless
  • HH comes for treatment and surgery in Cleveland, Ohio and accepts visitation in a nearby hotel from laity and priests for a certain amount of time, on certain days, with certain surgeries. That's all I know.

Priests in America are notified with dates, so I'd suggest emailing a priest from your closest parish.
    You can find this information here: http://copticchurch.net/topics/directory/
  • The likelihood you get a chance to see him depends on what city you live in.

I hope he does come again to the West Coast. When he came to consecrate my church I was only a little boy and completely oblivious to the great blessing before me!
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=12474.msg146280#msg146280 date=1319095416]
    The likelihood you get a chance to see him depends on what city you live in.

Not really. You could always travel to Ohio!  ;)
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=12474.msg146293#msg146293 date=1319118691]
    [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=12474.msg146280#msg146280 date=1319095416]
    The likelihood you get a chance to see him depends on what city you live in.

Not really. You could always travel to Ohio!  ;)

Hopefully HH's next visit isn't for treatment  :D