Cheating

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
What would you do if you saw someone cheating on a test/exam? What would be the Christian thing to do? 

Comments

• I would blackmail him/her (joking!)

What the Christian thing to do is a very hard question to answer. I await responses. In the meantime, I tend to think there is no ONE correct thing to do and that it depends on the specific situation.
  • I'd personally mind my own business and try not to think about it.

Christian thing to do: pray for them.
  • Funny story...
    My friend was in an exam in a lecture hall, and a few rows down he could see the guy cheating. So he threw a pencil at him from on top. The kid gets up and turns around to see wo did that. The professor sees him and kicks him out of the exam. Justice served. AHAHA. I'm not sure that this was the christian thing to do, but it is the funny thing to do.

ReturnOrthodoxy

• [quote author=returnorthodoxy link=topic=12461.msg146066#msg146066 date=1318549105]
    Funny story...
    My friend was in an exam in a lecture hall, and a few rows down he could see the guy cheating. So he threw a pencil at him from on top. The kid gets up and turns around to see wo did that. The professor sees him and kicks him out of the exam. Justice served. AHAHA. I'm not sure that this was the christian thing to do, but it is the funny thing to do.

ReturnOrthodoxy

OUCH! (both literally and figuratively)

Funny story indeed!  :D
  • + Irini nem ehmot,

[quote author=childofaKing link=topic=12461.msg146052#msg146052 date=1318541502]
    What would you do if you saw someone cheating on a test/exam? What would be the Christian thing to do?

Nothing.
  • I would do nothing in the present time then maybe report it to a teacher later anomiously.
  • if it doesnt bother you... ignore it
    if it bothers you (which it does to me) i would report it to the teacher/professor anonymously... cuz i worked hard for the grade  and he shouldnt be taking credit for my hard work
  • that is true, because they wouldn't learn a lesson and that won't help them later in life