hi everyone

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
thank you for your prayers for me it worked i am better now thank you all so much i am praying for all of you

Comments

• That's so good to here Bigeee. This should teach you a lesson bigeeee, the lesson is that God won't leave you no matter how depressed you are, if you read the Bible and pray you will have inner peace no matter what is going on.

• It's great to hear that Bigeee. Sometimes we need others to reflect how we feel and when there is no-one to do that we feel all alone. When we read the bible we find words that help us, and also we find we are not alone in suffering. But you know we are always here for you on Tasbeha. It doesn't mean that we will agree with you, but listen, which is more important.

I'm still praying for you Bigeee. GOD bless.
  • thank you  ;D
  • It's snowing here, big one, and please pray for those people in our city who have no heating and damaged homes Bigeee please.
  • i will pray for you and everyone
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=11906.msg141863#msg141863 date=1311543138]
    i will pray for you and everyone

Good lad, mate! Keep it up man, we're all here for ya. Screw anyone who hates you, they're all just jealous of you, stay strong man! Have the life of your dreams, and develop your spirituality until you get there man!
    Good man!
  • thank you khas you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Glory be to God! Thankfully you are better and are well. I have this quote for you, to contemplate on.

"The more the rain falls on the earth, the softer it makes it; similarly, Christ's holy name gladdens the earth of our heart the more we call upon it."- St Hesychios the Priest

Call upon Christ and you will always be gladdened.

God bless you brother.

• Welcome back.
    Pray for me.