Pray for me

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
I don't know anyone who makes more pray for me threads.
Lol, but please pray for me........... I was just recently in a huge fight in my family. I have been feeling really unwell for the past week since I've had surgery, and most of all I feel like I've lost faith in God. THanks

Comments

• I'm sure he's joking.

Lord have mercy.
  • + Irini nem ehmot,

They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. In your case 'Retarded' you are just pathetic. You have no personality of your own and so copy an already existing profile. That is beyond lame, and just prove that you are nothing. You are nobody. I just hope the moderators/administrators will take appropriate action in either editing your profile or completely removing it for being a troll.

Liftmyheart,

Rabena ma3aky.
  • ma3ak* lol guess i do complain a lot :P *joke*
  • + Irini nem ehmot,

My bad.
  • [quote author=liftmyheart link=topic=11763.msg140675#msg140675 date=1309577369]
    ma3ak* lol guess i do complain a lot :P *joke*

What was the surgery you had?
  • Please pray for my sister who has asthma! :o
  • [quote author=christiangirl link=topic=11763.msg141673#msg141673 date=1311134301]
    Please pray for my sister who has asthma! :o

Christiangirl, you should make a separate thread as this is for liftmyheart. If you look in the list of threads you will see that i have made a thread just for your prayer request.
  • [quote author=christiangirl link=topic=11763.msg141673#msg141673 date=1311134301]
    Please pray for my sister who has asthma! :o

Will do :) May God be with you!