Prayer for Father Peter

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
Of your kindness, pray for me at this time. I am facing almost overwhelming obstacles and I need prayers that God will provide all that I need.

O God, make speed to save me. O Lord, make haste to help me.

May God bless each one of you.

Father Peter

Comments

• May the Lord of Hosts solve all your difficulties and remove all obstacles. Amen.

Please pray for me as I am facing similar situations, also please pray for my son who is struggling to succeed in his exams. May God bless your life and your ministry.

GBU
  • I will try to stay out of your way until the problems are fixed :) (you're welcome)

You most definitely have my small daily prayers.
  • You are in my prayers Father.

Im sure God will pull you through above all obstacles.

• My Dear Father,

The Lord is with you.
  • "Lord of the powers be with us. For in time of distress we have no other help than Thee."
  • may God give you strength.
    i had a terrible week the week before last (everything going wrong), but it ended well.
    may God guide you through this difficult time, we are standing with you in prayer.

• My heartfelt prayers go out to you Father Peter.

May GOD's mercy speedily send the Holy Spirit to relieve any distress in your life and lighten any pressure.

Glory be to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen.

•   Father Peter. I'm still praying for you in your stuggle, in the hope that GOD provides the oppotunity and resorces for your needs.

May the Holy Spirit make haste to you.
  • I'm praying for you Αββα. :)
    St Mark, pray for him!
    St Mary, pray for him!
    St Joseph, pray for him!
  • May God Give You strength Father peter! I will pray for you, and remember me in your prayer too.