Cantor Ibrahim Ayad released recordings for Pentecost Feast & Kneeling prayers

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hi Everyone,
Cantor Ibrahim Ayad released the recordings for the Pentecost Feast & kneeling prayers.
I'm not sure how we can get them, but on his website (http://www.ibrahim-ayad.com/category/الأخبار/) it says that he released them.
thanks 

Comments

• i saw this....but i don't know how to get it here without being able to pay them by phone....
  • Not sure though, I really wana get a copy though :)
  • If anyone gets a hold of them, please let me know. I'm also interested in getting a hold of it. Is there any way you can upload them to the website Mina because the section on the Pentecost Feast for Ibrahim Ayad is not complete? Thanks.
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11609.msg139424#msg139424 date=1308024501]
    If anyone gets a hold of them, please let me know. I'm also interested in getting a hold of it. Is there any way you can upload them to the website Mina because the section on the Pentecost Feast for Ibrahim Ayad is not complete? Thanks.

noooo.....not this soon.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11609.msg139425#msg139425 date=1308025446]
    [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11609.msg139424#msg139424 date=1308024501]
    If anyone gets a hold of them, please let me know. I'm also interested in getting a hold of it. Is there any way you can upload them to the website Mina because the section on the Pentecost Feast for Ibrahim Ayad is not complete? Thanks.

noooo.....not this soon.

I noticed you're always hesitant on uploading new stuff to the site. Why is that?
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11609.msg139427#msg139427 date=1308028802]
    [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11609.msg139425#msg139425 date=1308025446]
    [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11609.msg139424#msg139424 date=1308024501]

noooo.....not this soon.

I noticed you're always hesitant on uploading new stuff to the site. Why is that?

first.....i need to have it to do so
    second.....i need to have the rights to do so....i am not an admin.
    third.....sometimes there are things that need not to be on a site where everyone can download......you'll end up having people fighting over extra hazzat in different recordings of different sources where we end up just disrespecting people and accomplish nothing. when people fully comprehend what is available for them online here, their zeal and love to hymns (if it is there) will make them follow up and get other recordings.
    some words of wisdom: we will not always get what we want, and if we do it will not be in the time we want it. i hate presenting things to poeple on a silver platter because that minimizes the importance of it(whatever service/"thing" i am providing).