Comments

• Kyrollos Mekail....so this is you. koool......but What is Abouna Karas Abba Antony doing there?!
  • Fr. Karas St. Antony is temporarily (its been about 2-3 yrs!) serving at St. Mark CoC in Monterey, CA. They do not have a priest and it seems no one wants to move there! He has really uplifted the congregation from what I hear.

BTW, beautiful recordings Kyrollos. The voice resembles Antoun, in my judgment :)
  • [quote author=Unworthy1 link=topic=11549.msg139013#msg139013 date=1307317997]
    Fr. Karas St. Antony is temporarily (its been about 2-3 yrs!) serving at St. Mark CoC in Monterey, CA. They do not have a priest and it seems no one wants to move there! He has really uplifted the congregation from what I hear.

BTW, beautiful recordings Kyrollos. The voice resembles Antoun, in my judgment :)

Unworthy1... BINGO!!! You are right! How did you know? Are you from California?

And Mina, how do you know Abouna Karas?
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11549.msg139014#msg139014 date=1307318657]
    Unworthy1... BINGO!!! You are right! How did you know? Are you from California?

And Mina, how do you know Abouna Karas?

i visited the monastery summer of my freshman yr in college. small trip, only 4 days. the monastery was empty (which was awesome) but he is the one who helped us settle in a room and so on at the time. i even remember praying a beautiful early liturgy with him on one of the 4 days....i donno if he would remember us thoo.........we havn't been there since because we have been going to texas monastery instead.
  • OMG......Kyrollos...i think i might of met you and actually worked with you on somthing in Texas monastery (or someone whio looks like you a little)....i am just not sure cuz the video doesn't really show your face. are you into photography?
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11549.msg139016#msg139016 date=1307322220]
    OMG......Kyrollos...i think i might of met you and actually worked with you on somthing in Texas monastery (or someone whio looks like you a little)....i am just not sure cuz the video doesn't really show your face. are you into photography?

Hello Mina,

I think it was someone who looks like me because I've never been to the monastery in Texas. No, I'm premed. Are you?

My face is shown in a couple of videos. I think it's in the Arabic Gospel one.
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11549.msg139017#msg139017 date=1307323822]
    Hello Mina,

I think it was someone who looks like me because I've never been to the monastery in Texas. No, I'm premed. Are you?
    hehe....no. i am an engineer. than it was someone who looked like you.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11549.msg139012#msg139012 date=1307316052]
    Kyrollos Mekail....so this is you. koool

I just noticed but your comment makes it sound like you've heard something about me. If you have, hopefully, it's good! lol
  • [quote author=kmeka001 link=topic=11549.msg139020#msg139020 date=1307324316]
    [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=11549.msg139012#msg139012 date=1307316052]
    Kyrollos Mekail....so this is you. koool

I just noticed but your comment makes it sound like you've heard something about me. If you have, hopefully, it's good! lol

hehehe......no. nothing from anyone really. i just tend to be very judgmental to almost everyone i speak to on pm, forum, outside.....anywhere really.