Jesus at a younger age??

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi, well i am posting this not to be funny or silly or anything like that and defenitaly not to be disrecpectful for Jesus, but when Jesus was a teenager, would he have got like pimples and stuff like that just like the rest of us or we he have had his purity and perfectness cancel out that... like also would he also have got like the flu and got sick or because he is God would he not have got sick??? Yeh i am a very curious person I know, and yes i think up of weird things but i am curious to find this out... soo yeh cya ;D (hahaha i like that smiley its sooo cute) hahaha cya again

Comments

• Quick short answer:  He resembled us in EVERYTHING , except Sin alone.
  • Jesus came as a baby so we could ALL realise that He understands us.
    when we go out of the house with pimples, we loose a bit of our pride and become more like Jesus
    He loves kids and adults, yeah, that includes teenagers as well!
    :)
    (i like that smiley!)
  • This thread has some potential.
  • Its an interesting set of questions.  Christ would have certainly not become sick; the fathers teach us that it is impossible for The Source of Healing and Life to become ill.  That said he would have matured and grown much like a normal teenager. 

I'm not sure if He would have had pimples though; do they count as an illness?  ;D
  • What does the church say about the Infancy Gospels?
  • [quote author=LifeInDeath link=topic=10919.msg132317#msg132317 date=1299548225]
    Its an interesting set of questions.  Christ would have certainly not become sick; the fathers teach us that it is impossible for The Source of Healing and Life to become ill.  That said he would have matured and grown much like a normal teenager. 

I'm not sure if He would have had pimples though; do they count as an illness?  ;D

;D

Isn't really bad acne a common disease? Which would then mean that pimples would be counted as an illness?
    Also people can get pimples from eating the wrong type of foods and so on... so pimples in such a situation would be an illness...

Very good question you raised here I belong to Jesus!

Cheers
  • Very good question you raised here I belong to Jesus!

yeh i know sooo great aint it hehehe  ;D yeh well there seems to be a lot of contradictingness going on hahahaha (heyy this emoticon is also pretty cute too :D hhahahah... ahhh... sorry off track but anyway) yeh hahah i was just think ing about that christian show that made by that company Hannah Barbera (the same one that does scooby doo cartoons) yeh the one that has these three people that travel back in time to see past biblical events (we had to watch it in scripture at school) yeh one of the guy's name is like Mokey or sumthing like that... well anyway just if anyone of u knows it but anyway yeh i guess that would b one of the easiest ways to find out the answer to this question...  (timmeeeee traaavveeellll {insert thinking emoticon here}) ok i guess by the end of this post u guys will think i am really weird... well yes i am well anyway cya.... keep ur answers coming though... hahah cya
  • huh what happened my last post got flagged as spam???? ??? ??? :o i didnt say anything bad??? well anyway cya?
    this is a copy of it just in case it didnt post

Very good question you raised here I belong to Jesus!

yeh i know sooo great aint it hehehe  yeh well there seems to be a lot of contradictingness going on hahahaha (heyy this emoticon is also pretty cute too  hhahahah... ahhh... sorry off track but anyway) yeh hahah i was just think ing about that christian show that made by that company Hannah Barbera (the same one that does scooby doo cartoons) yeh the one that has these three people that travel back in time to see past biblical events (we had to watch it in scripture at school) yeh one of the guy's name is like Mokey or sumthing like that... well anyway just if anyone of u knows it but anyway yeh i guess that would b one of the easiest ways to find out the answer to this question...  (timmeeeee traaavveeellll {insert thinking emoticon here}) ok i guess by the end of this post u guys will think i am really weird... well yes i am well anyway cya.... keep ur answers coming though... hahah cya
  • lol!

It's called Flying house.. it's that show, Anba Paulas' marriage counselling show and the question and answer parts of the popes' weekly sermon that are my favourites to watch from Aghapy... except they stopped getting Flying House! hahaha

Cheers
  • ohh, yeh i googled it and this is the shows wiki page
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Greatest_Adventure:_Stories_from_the_Bible
    its not called flying house btw, i think that a different one
    is this its wiki page?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flying_House
    ohh i dont watch afhapy coz i dont have it. yeh but i used to watch it when i was on holidays at my families place overseas
    cya
  • I think I know what you are talking about but my parents and other parents form my church call it Gizmo.
    I found this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superbook and apparently, it is called superbook.
    I Google.Imaged this and it said, did you mean flying house so I clicked on it anf the pictures are the same.
    This is a little wierd. Anyways, I used to love Gizmo/Superbook/Flying House, when I was young.
    I am sure Jesus did too! ;) ;D
    God bless, Pray for me,
    Cyril