Miracle in Egypt

Murder Miracle in Egypt

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and then buried her with their infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls? were buried alive!

He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE!

The country is outraged over the incident, and the man will be executed.

The older girl was asked how she had survived. "A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister," she said.

She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, "This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!"

Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders ar going to have a hard time to figure out what? to do with this, and the popularity of the movie Passion doesn't help!

With Egypt at the centre of the media and education in the Middle East, you can be sure this story will spread. Christ is still turning the world upside down!

Please let this story be shared. The  Lord says, "I will bless the
person who puts his trust in me." Jeremiah 17:7.

Comments

• This is such a nice storyy=)

+mahraeel+
  • May I ask what your source is and when this happened??
  • its only a matter of time before we all believe
  • o.O kewl thanks for sharing!!

+mahraeel+
  • This is a great miracle!!! i am definately spreading this around!!! thnx for sharing!!!
  • ???

it's abit strange? how could Jesus come, before the second coming? Unless that means Jesus has been hiding on earth for the past 4 years?
  • Jesus is God, meaning He is everywhere all the time...
    Not always seeing Him, doesn't mean He's not here...

But about the miracle, I need a better source, a news paper, a video, something less vague that these articles to believe in such a thing...

As much as I would love for this miracle to be true, let's not fall into the trap that unfortunately some copts fall into, they might believe such stories without any real evidence..
  • y would they lie about that???? what evidence do you need???

+mahraeel+
  • Anyways, it was on national television in Egypt.
  • Nice nice story
  • We discussed this some years ago and there was no evidence for it happening. We should not spread rumours and stories.
  • [quote author=Father Peter link=topic=7248.msg131660#msg131660 date=1298745176]
    We discussed this some years ago and there was no evidence for it happening. We should not spread rumours and stories.

ooh, too bad.
  • This one is OK. I've learned this miracle happened and all this was broadcast in a live TV session - before any possibility of it being edited. It left a strong effect on many. You don't find concrete references easily now for obvious reasons.

It is spiritually safer not to be carried away without evidence and to be careful, nevertheless there are of course many miracles that are not made public, other ones are recorded (at least in writing) whether personal or having witnesses.

I think we agree that there will always be miracles everywhere, and daily.

GBU
  • isn't this story really old? I'm sure I've heard it before. years ago.
  • [quote author=Godislove_ link=topic=7248.msg96129#msg96129 date=1224637323]

Murder Miracle in Egypt

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and then buried her with their infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls? were buried alive!

He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids. 15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE!

The older girl was asked how she had survived. "A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister," she said.

She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, "This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!"

Muslims believe Isa (Jesus) would do this, but the wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders ar going to have a hard time to figure out what? to do with this, and the popularity of the movie Passion doesn't help!

WHAT A RIDICULOUS STORY!!!
    why does anyone need to hear this?...
    why should one waste the time reading useless things like this???.. May God forgive us for wasting the time for such stories!...
  • [quote author=lightening link=topic=7248.msg131693#msg131693 date=1298811694]
    [quote author=Godislove_ link=topic=7248.msg96129#msg96129 date=1224637323]

Murder Miracle in Egypt

why should one waste the time reading useless things like this???.. May God forgive us for wasting the time for such stories!...

because it proves how with God, anything is possible. how is it ridiculous?
  • besides that, these stories are normal for egypt. walk into any church in cairo and you'll hear at least 5 or 6 of these first hand. Or if you can't because you're not in Egypt, just turn on al Karma or whatever channel shows abouna makary's friday meeting. you'll hear dozens.
  • [quote author=lightening link=topic=7248.msg131693#msg131693 date=1298811694]

I really have to tell you this, but you have a way of talking/writing that is extremely aggressive and rude, and actually serves no purpose.

I tried to draw your attention through a Private Message, but I can see that it was futile.

Do not change this forum into a war-zone.

• ok Zox. i got it now.
    however, sometimes, particularly on this blog, it's really difficult to get people to think outside the box.
    this is why a shocking approach is required, at least as the last resort.
    taking offence is less helpful than taking the challenge. got it now?..
    i will try to make better use of my time though and allow you to enjoy the comfort of your own 'box'.... unhindered.
    :)

• [quote author=lightening link=topic=7248.msg131765#msg131765 date=1298917272]
    ok Zox. i got it now.
    however, sometimes, particularly on this blog, it's really difficult to get people to think outside the box.
    this is why a shocking approach is required, at least as the last resort.
    taking offence is less helpful than taking the challenge. got it now?..
    i will try to make better use of my time though and allow you to enjoy the comfort of your own 'box'.... unhindered.
    :)

Yes, I see, you are trying to help us to think out of the box. To open our minds ??

I met this annoying american guy just like you once. He told me the same thing:

"OPEN YER MIND MAN!!"

He'd try and convince me of immoral stuff that I have never considered doing nor accepting.

I told him, "listen, if you open your mind anymore, something's going to fall out".

Get it now??

And as for thinking out of the box, let me tell you a small story:

I took part in a corporate game of Karting. It was my first time, and I came last in the race.
    I don't think my boss was too pleased.

The Karting people printed out a list of names of everyone's fastest time. Mine was at the end.

A colleague told me: "Listen! Don't think that way.. if you turn the paper UPSIDE DOWN, then your name is now at the TOP OF THE LIST!! SEE! THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX !!!".

I guess you do that a lot.. you seem to have a way of changing wrong from right and to you, it just sounds different. The difference between the truth and a lie is that they just sound different. Right?

Your entire personality is extremely immature, and I don't like the pushy way you like to teach us anything.

James 3:1

Do not all be teachers, my brothers, because we teachers will be judged more hardly than others.

• Something in this story seems odd. Maybe I'm reading it wrong.

[quote author=Godislove_ link=topic=7248.msg96129#msg96129 date=1224637323]
    A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and then buried her with their infant baby and 8-year old daughter. The girls? were buried alive!... they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE!...The older girl was asked how she had survived. "A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister," she said.

The mom died and the 8 year old states Jesus "woke up her mom". Am I to take that to mean that the mom was resurrected, fed the new born, died again daily and finally found permanently dead when the girls were rescued? It seems strange that Christ would resurrect someone and have them die again daily. In all the hagiagraphical Coptic accounts, whether endorsed in the Church's synaxarium and liturgical texts or outside the Church's texts (such as those found in ancient manuscripts) there has never been a story where Christ resurrects someone and dies again daily. St George died 7 times and was resurrected but not daily. The Acts of Thecla and Paul says Thecla died twice and baptized in fire. There are many hagiographical stories where the saint is tortued to the point of death and is miraculously healed daily. But no saint died daily and there is no mentioning of a resurrection. Even Lazarus died 40 years later after he was resurrected. The same is true for all the resurrected stories in the Old and New Testaments (as far as we can tell).

That is not to say Christ can't resurrect someone daily. But one would think that this miracle would have been documented somewhere else. Otherwise, one can only assume the whole story is a legend (or at least fabricated)

Am I missing something?

• Your entire personality is extremely immature, and I don't like the pushy way you like to teach us anything.

James 3:1

Do not all be teachers, my brothers, because we teachers will be judged more hardly than others.

this made me laugh! hahha..
  • Someone sent me this link.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x3BrbSgT4k

OK what do you think?

GBU
  • thats fantastic!
    god is free to speak the way he choses. but this is not his first choice when a bible is availbl.. this young man didn't have one and this did not impede God talking to him. but when we do have the bible we have in there all he wants to say to us. we are not to neglect the bible and start seeking this kind of experiences just because god is free to chose this means of communicating to those who have no access to the bible.

• God is free to speak the way He chooses

Fantastic answer: indeed He is. During His public teaching years, Christ walked doing good in so many ways and doing so many miracles according to His wisdom.

In the miracle described that is the subject of this thread, Jesus chose to reveal Himself to this little girl, otherwise how would she ever know Him at all?

About the young man in the video, I think he had an inspiring vision - though he put aside some small pieces of paper. But.. the question now is why believe what he said is true and not believe what others say about their own experiences, plus they were many testifying what they've watched on TV?

GBU