More Disturbing News: Girl Abducted by islamists!!

edited December 1969 in Coptic Orthodox Church
Hi,

I just read this story on a news website.

http://continentalnews.net/persecuted-christians/muslims-abduct-coptic-christian-woman-in-egypt-6326.html

Its awful. I think we ought to propagate this information as far as possible so people in Egypt know that Islam IS a danger to minorities. There IS hatred in Islam towards non muslims!!

This has to stop.

Comments

• [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10791.msg131269#msg131269 date=1298302490]
    Its awful. I think we ought to propagate this information as far as possible so people in Egypt know that Islam IS a danger to minorities. There IS hatred in Islam towards non muslims!!

people do know that.
  • [quote author=minatasgeel link=topic=10791.msg131270#msg131270 date=1298303066]
    [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10791.msg131269#msg131269 date=1298302490]

people do know that.

Can I ask EVERYONE to post this link on their facebook accounts! PLEASE!

Thanks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Another attack but this time it is by the egyptian army.
    They attacked the monestery of St. Bishoy in Wady el-Natroun
    and another near the Red Sea. No one hurt. Just braking stuff.
    This is truly diguisting. It is on christian-dogma.
    May God protect his people from the sword of the dog.
    Psalm 22:20- Deliver Me from the sword,... the power of the dog.
    Have mercy!
    Cyril
  • [quote author=Cyril97 link=topic=10791.msg131297#msg131297 date=1298317139]
    Another attack but this time it is by the egyptian army.
    Have mercy!
    Cyril

i don't get it. why??? do they have a reason to do this??
  • [quote author=Cyril97 link=topic=10791.msg131297#msg131297 date=1298317139]
    Have mercy!
    Cyril

Where is the link to this???
  • Ya rabi  yaso3a..
    no comment  :(
  • [quote author=Zoxsasi link=topic=10791.msg131302#msg131302 date=1298318530]
    [quote author=Cyril97 link=topic=10791.msg131297#msg131297 date=1298317139]
    Have mercy!
    Cyril

One is here:

Where is the link to this???
  • Is anyone else getting incredibly tired with EVERYTHING that our Church is going through because of Islam?

Will it ever change?
  • They have no authority.
    Obviously they made up an exuse but it makes no sense.
    It is on christian-dogma.com
    I don't know the exact link though.
    Lord have mercy.
  • [quote author=JG link=topic=10791.msg131306#msg131306 date=1298320039]
    Is anyone else getting incredibly tired with EVERYTHING that our Church is going through because of Islam?

Will it ever change?

If it's God willing that it will change it will, if it's not it won't. God does everything for a reason and he won't allow something to happen, unless he gives permission for it. God can do everyting..let us not lose our trust in him...

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts"
     (isaiah 55: 8)

gb
  • Yes, TITL ;)

Btw, I hope your sunday (saturday?) school lesson went well marmar!
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10791.msg131312#msg131312 date=1298324462]
    Yes, TITL ;)

Btw, I hope your sunday (saturday?) school lesson went well marmar!

hahaha, thanks God TITL  ;)

Pray 4 me,

gb
  • Hello, everyone!

This is disgusting! How long do Christians have to remain dormant? Why aren't they exploiting thise unique momentum?

Please pardon my ingnorance, but I think the leaders of the Church should try to be active and organise huge demonstrations. The blind world can only see what's presented to it in a physical body, it needs to see clearer signs. The secular West (reformed Church) doesn't care about the fate of Copts, in fact, all other Orthodox Christians. We are living in an anti-Christian, anti-Orthodox Christian world. The West uses the infidel Muslims to attack real Christianity. The West preferes an Islmaic lead movement in North Africa, so that it could eliminate the remaining Christian minority over there. One has already started talking about "moderate Muslim brotherhoods" "Turkey is an example", bla bla bla... they know what these peaple are capable of, they know how Turkey was consequent enough of waging genocides on its minorities, while the world declined to notice it...

On the other hand, if 10 million Christians in Egypt are not capable of going out for peacful demonstrations in a massive way, then they are to blame for what could happen to the followers of their faith.

PLEASE ORGANISE A ONE MILLION COPTIC MARCH NOW!

• Priest was killed in mysterious circumstances in Assiut, after his family found his body in his flat in the city of Assiut. Major General Ahmed Gamal El Din, assistant interior minister and security chief for Assiut received a communication from the police station, Assiut, stating the death of Abona David, after his daughter traveled Hurghada had no contact with him for two days, She tried to contact one of her relatives, who immediately went to his house, and tried to break down the door, the priest found dead and was stabbed by a sharp instrument in the neck and side.

Hamadeh Nassar, Muslim brotherhood’s leaders in Assiut, issued a statement commenting on the killing of the priest, which stated that the Muslim brotherhood in Assiut condemns killing of priest of the Church, and calls upon everyone to stand together and to meet any target for any life or property of any Egyptian Muslim or Christian, the Group calls on all parties to be patient, calm, and reason, and not to rush to indict without evidence to forestall any tendentious wants to be signed between the people of this country.

It seems there is outside power trying to takeover the youth revolution and that explain why Syria, Lebanon and Hamas have no riots or demonstrations.

PRAY for everyone’s safety in Egypt and the Middle East.

http://youm7.com/News.asp?NewsID=356725
    (sorry in Arabic)