Sermon

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
arite guys.. we've had all these discussions on dating/drinking/dancing and such.. i have an idea... listen to this sermon that HOS EROF suggested to me... its great..i think it answers most of our questions..listen n let me know wat u think

http://www.coptichymns.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sermons&file=index&q=f&f=/English/Hegomen_Fr_Athanasius_Iskander

Comments

• who?? me? ??? ::)
  • ow yeah; it's the chastity sermon, and CS is the one who recommended it to me actually ;D

and thnx to all our brothers on coptichymns who made these sermons available, and of course the admins of this site for all the great media :)
  • i listened to the sermon "Presumptuous Sins" before, recommended 2 me by mathitis..........its really good actually, a realy eye opener :o lol

• yeah the whole list is great; i also listened to the part bout big bang and science, great stuff :)
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=1;threadid=686;start=0#msg12732 date=1097359896]
    ow yeah; it's the chastity sermon, and CS is the one who recommended it to me actually ;D

and thnx to all our brothers on coptichymns who made these sermons available, and of course the admins of this site for all the great media :)
  • come on guys... listen to thesermon..ui all ahd questtions..this could be an answer!!! lol.. listen and let us know wat u thinkkk