Severe Depression

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
I have fallen into a severe depression as of 10 minutes ago when the Ravens lost to the Stellers.....

Pray for me :(

Comments

• You must be kidding.
  • I am sorry. I will pray that you will like a better team next season.
  • [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10462.msg127115#msg127115 date=1295151300]
    Steelers are a better team.

There are many teams better than the Ravens :)
  • [quote author=copticuser20 link=topic=10462.msg127116#msg127116 date=1295151392]
    [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10462.msg127115#msg127115 date=1295151300]
    Steelers are a better team.

There are many teams better than the Ravens :)

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, this is a serious problem that is spreading rapidly. I too have fallen into extreme depression for the same reason. May God have mercy on us, and the Ravens.
  • Rabena yisame7ko!

Luke 23:34
  • It is all according to God's plan. Sometimes he lets the devil triumph to teach us a lesson, as he did in this case. I was watching the game in church after asheya before tasbeha and i ran around the entire church screaming like a madman when flacco got sacked in that final run haha
  • Are you kidding me? You are depressed because of a stupid sport's match? I will pray for you, so God can open your mind and not be depressed by something this stupid.
  • Abanoub.,

Weren't you going to delete your account and never come on tasbeha again? I thought you lived in a large Coptic community with multiple priests and found this forum to be a waste of time? No offense, but I'm just curious as to what changed your mind.

• [quote author=GODlovesme link=topic=10462.msg127278#msg127278 date=1295314396]
    [quote author=Abanoub. link=topic=10462.msg127274#msg127274 date=1295311763]
    Are you kidding me? You are depressed because of a stupid sport's match? I will pray for you, so God can open your mind and not be depressed by something this stupid.

relax little buddy...it was just a joke...he didn't mean that he was in real severe depression as a result of the game.

Oh sorry, It's just impossible to tell emotions unless he uses an emoticon in his posts. Still, Prayer Requests are pretty serious, I take my prayers very seriously.

@TITL - I found Tasbeha.org forums to be a very nice community, but I promise I will leave, or at least post very little, since I am here just to read but I have the urge to help so I post. I don't want to be a major part of this community, I like having my life completely outside the internet.
  • I don't want to be a major part of this community, I like having my life completely outside the internet.

You know how the devil always makes us postpone things? Tasbeha is really addicting. I say you quit now. I'm just trying to help.
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10462.msg127289#msg127289 date=1295318969]

I don't want to be a major part of this community, I like having my life completely outside the internet.

You know how the devil always makes us postpone things? Tasbeha is really addicting. I say you quit now. I'm just trying to help.

No, I will quit later.
  • Hahahahah your name made me giggle :D "abba noub" lol

coptic humor