Intercessions of the Holy Spirit

i dont really understand this verse, how the Holy Spitit interceeds for us. any explanations?

"And in the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words;" -Romans 8:26

Comments

• when we turn away from doing bad, and study the Bible and pray, then as we are praying, our spirit is close to the Holy Spirit of God and we pray in harmony with God's will.
    sometimes this prayer comes without words.
    but we need to be careful not to rely on prayer without words; our Lord taught us to pray in the Lord's prayer, to intercede for all the saints, to pray for the lost and to pray for our enemies. all of this involves words.
  • That is right.

In addition the Holy Spirit who is pleased to dwell in us the weak and limited humans who believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God our Savior, by being so close to us we are granted His spiritual support, His love and His understanding of our deepest feelings and thoughts. The Helper is thus sanctifying our sincere prayers even the simplest ones, and being the Holy Spirit of God these prayers reach God not only depending on our uttered words.

Hope I make sense in my weak English.

GBU
  • yes, that the intercession of the saints is one thing, but God interceeding is something incomprehendable and unknowable. but doesn't the Son, our advocate and high priest, as Paul says, interceeds as well?
  • Another verse that also mentions the intercession of the Holy Spirit:

Romans 8:27 [NKJV]
    Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jesus Christ is the Savior of mankind, the eternal Divine High Priest:

Hebrews 7 [NKJV]
    24 But He, because He continues forever, has an unchangeable priesthood. 25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

I think we will not get the grace of the Holy Spirit unless we are first baptized then confirmed by the Holy Unction (i.e. after the Sacrament of Baptism we can receive the gift of the Holy Spirit by the Sacrament of Chrismation), by this we join the Church of Christian believers and followers of Jesus Christ the Son of God, the Light of the world, the Truth and the Life: our eternal Redeemer.

GBU