I would like to thank...

edited January 2011 in Random Issues
Father Peter: for being more than just a moderator (the best we have ever had), but also for being a father to each and every one of us, in all aspects (as ilovesaintmark would put it). You taught us a lot Father. Please don't ever go away.

Zoxsasi: for asking insightful questions and bringing our attention to both the good and bad news in the world. You are our CNN (Coptic National News). Please don't ever go away.

Mabsoota: for being such a sweet and inspiring mother who constantly shares her experiences for our benefits. Please don't ever go away.

ilovesaintmark: although your posts are short, sweet, and to the point, they also speak very loud and clear. Your posts are very memorable and funny (probably the funniest). You must be an internet phenomenon. Please don't ever go away.

Minagir: for answering all our hymn questions and passing down what you have been taught. Please don't ever go away.

John_S2000: for being the most wonderful link man in the world. Your posts bring an extra flavor to this site, very diplomatic as well as practical. Please don't ever go away.

Ophadece: for being our Coptic teacher and enlightening us with your knowledge on church theology. Please don't ever go away.

Childoforthodoxy: for the wise and thoughtful posts you write out. Your posts take a lot of time and effort. You are a true theologian and Copt. Please don't ever go away.

Hos Erof: for including your two cents in every category of topics. You are a well rounded person and a funny guy. Please don't ever go away.

SuperMan(BAM): you are our psychologist. Your warm posts are very comforting and touching. Please don't ever go away.

Ioannes: for reminding us of our true duties as Orthodox. You are a dedicated and strict person. Sometimes it takes a convert to open the eyes of Copts from birth. Please don't ever go away.

Maged: for being a fun killer and locking up all our threads. Just kidding! We love you Maged ;D (please don't lock up this thread).

TITL: for being an annoying brat that bothers all the other posters. This website needs a good balance of posters. That is why you all need me, since no one else is being annoying. Don't worry, I won't ever go away.

Who else....

Comments

• I forgot epchoice_nai_nan! Your posts amaze me because you're only a kid! You are truuuly talented with a wise and true understanding of orthodoxy. Please don't ever go away.

I would also like to thank Abounasarecool, Hezekiel, CopticStrength, Amoussa01, binC, biss, geomike, Abu Muqawama, baladoos, anba bola, I Believe, the_least, jydeacon, kirollos3, Coptic_deacon, abanoub2000, cyril97, marmar, ebnyasoo3, marmoura, Mikhail, servant33, sinner_91, George_Mina_Awad, I belong to Jesus, user00, GODlovesme, Neniotee Ethoab, and Thanks be to God Always. Indeed, Thanks be to God always for all of you! I know there’s more, I’m sorry… I didn’t realize how many posters there were until I started this!

You are ALL wonderful!!

Please don't ever go away.
  • Thank you TITL for your kind words I do not deserve  :)

GBU
  • Thanks TITL,

Its very kind of you. I should also like to thank those who answer my questions and have helped me develop my understanding. Asking is the easy part. Its the people that really spend ages researching the right answer and giving references that are brilliant.

I'd like to thank LifeInDeath especially.

• Thank you TITL for all the great topics you start. I know lately I have not been as active as I used to be(lol i used to be on here everyday! haha) and sometimes get aggravated with the posts I see, I sometimes forget that others are coming to learn because they have no one else to go to. I've also come to realize that its not necessarily about me taking from this site but finally giving back what I have taken from the generations before me. So thank YOU

Pray for me and my weakness
  • Thank you TITL. What did I do to deserve recognition?
    I would just like to thank everyone on this site for continuing the groth of the Coptic
    community with ressources, help to answer questions...
    I would like to also thank every one who answer my posts because I am only 13
    and am drowning in questions that are waiting and underserving to be answered by great people.
    ***I hope none of you are bots*** ;) ;D :P
    God bless and pray for me,
    Cyril
  • hahah i dont deserve thanks, i deserve punishment for the jokes and my unending line of questions! :D

Thank YOU TITL :D
  • God bless you TITL,

I would like to thank everyone here. Although I don't post that often but I check tasbeha everyday. I really benefit alot from this forum. I would like to thank all the amazing people in here. A special thanks to Fr. Peter.

God bless,
    Ebnyasoo3
  • Wow that's so nice TITL :) God bless you and all of the other members of this incredible site for making it such a beautiful place :)
  • :)

I know this sounds crazy, but wouldn't be just nice if we could somehow all go on some retreat together and really meet each other? I think it would be great.
  • If you could pay for our plane tickets ;)
  • ...and convience MY parents... ;) ;D :P
    (I capitalised my because you will not be able to to so with mine)
  • I suggest we all meet up in the UK and have a conference with Fr Peter  ;)

Thanks TITL for ur nice words, i really dont deserve them. Please don't leave.
  • Thanks, TITL

@George_Mina_Awad - yeah! We should all get together and do Tasbeha =) . Who's on the US East coast?
  • I am too!  Don't look down on me because I'm a newbie!  lol :)

Although I am a relatively quiet member of this fellowship, I am observant.  And although you all don't know it, you are constant blessings on my life and sources of strength and information on a regular basis-- so NOBODY better go away!  :)

Although I don't interact quite as much as others, I do feel that I know your personalities to a certain extent.  Thank you TITL for starting a thread on the topic of Thanksgiving for Tasbeha!
  • I would love to go on a retreat with you guys.

• mteverett322,

Please don't ever go away.
  • I'm on the east coast..... but I boycott Jersey!!!!
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=10062.msg123055#msg123055 date=1291166200]
    I suggest we all meet up in the UK and have a conference with Fr Peter  ;)

Thanks TITL for ur nice words, i really dont deserve them. Please don't leave.

I don't really think it was fair to say that iLoveSaintMark has the funniest comments on Tasbeha.

I put a lot of effort into being the funniest, and I get in trouble for it. Yes, he is a lovely person, but i'm way funnier.

Look  ;D  :P

Even my smiley faces are funnier
  • In my opinion he's the funniest. I literally laugh out loud when reading his posts. Your jokes don't even measure to ilovesaintmark's.

It's ok, I vote you to be 9th funniest. Fr. Peter is funnier than you.  At least your still top 10 ;)
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10062.msg123085#msg123085 date=1291207940]
    In my opinion he's the funniest. I literally laugh out loud when reading his posts. Your jokes don't even measure to ilovesaintmark's.

It's ok, I vote you to be 9th funniest. Fr. Peter is funnier than you.  At least your still top 10 ;)

hehe - no worries.

Who got number 3 and 4?
  • ilovesaintmark is 1-7, then Fr. Peter, then you. Now that I think of it, Superman is pretty hilarious too. You're down to number 10. Sorry. Still top 10 though... for now.
  • I can be very amusing on other forums where I am anonymous but as a priest I have to always be on duty so my humour quotient is lower.
  • Humility forbids that I answer in any form other than to acknowledge with thanks the thanks I received from TITL.  I would like to say thank you again for your thank you.

There are a couple of people I would also like to thank:  ilovesaintmark1, ilovesaintmark2, ilovesaintmark3, ilovesaintmark4,...., ilovesaintmark1000, ..., ilovesaintmark1000000, ..., ilovesaintmark1000000000000000000000.

I would also like to say that I do not rely on smiley faces and laugh out louds for my humor.  My humor is solely reliant on making dry, stupid, obnoxious, irrelevant, and take everyone off the topic remarks.  It takes great effort to do so.  New material is very hard to come by.

In regard to being serious, whatever Fr. Peter says at any time--I agree with wholeheartedly.

I'm still working on my British accent, so when I go to the UK I can fit in with everyone.

Now is the part where I am ultra-serious:  I thank God [period].
  • [quote author=TITL link=topic=10062.msg123087#msg123087 date=1291208321]
    ilovesaintmark is 1-7, then Fr. Peter, then you. Now that I think of it, Superman is pretty hilarious too. You're down to number 10. Sorry. Still top 10 though... for now.

Yeah Supermanbam is funny. Where is that guy?
  • Saving the world?
  • I agree with everything said here,
    and i also want to thank u TITL and our Father Peter and all the other members.
    Love this forum to the Max and great advices and discussions on tasbeha.org!!

May God protect us and the forum and bless all the christians all over the world.

Amen.

GB and remember me in ur prayers!!  :)
  • [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=10062.msg123079#msg123079 date=1291203690]
    I'm on the east coast..... but I boycott Jersey!!!!

What's wrong with Jersey?!

And I agree with ILSM being the funniest person here. For some reason it almost seems effortless when he does it.
  • ahh, yr all sweet.
    feels cool to be a mum, didn't try it in real life but it's nice doing it here  :)
    i met some tasbeha.org people in real life and they were really cool:
    father peter (ok i met him before i found this great site), aidan (really cool dude) and london copt (hey, didn't see u for a while), and i nearly met some others and i probably met some others and didn't know it.

maybe we should send pm to each other if we go to each others' countries so we can meet up
    :)
  • Yeah Supermanbam is funny. Where is that guy?

Saving the world?

LOOL that actually made me chuckle... thank you for remembering me, I'm of no help to this site, and my name does not belong with these great posters through which we all learn from...

neshkor Allah 3ala fadlo, beydeena baraka tool haytna