Wagdi Bishara

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Ok so this is gonna drive me insane. How old is Wagdi!? and i want a pic of him?!!! this isnt meant to be creepy! although it is!

Comments

• [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=9538.msg117471#msg117471 date=1280985240]
    Ok so this is gonna drive me insane. How old is Wagdi!? and i want a pic of him?!!! this isnt meant to be creepy! although it is!

facebook him  ;D
    and i think he's in the late 30s early 40s......not old at all.
  • he deleted his favebook :(
  • [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=9538.msg117474#msg117474 date=1280985491]
    he deleted his favebook :(

well....then you saw his face. he had one pic there.
  • yea but it was a while ago! and now i dont know if he's small brown and balding. or big white and hairy!
  • why would he do that lol
  • wasnt there a post similar to this? he himself even commented on it and told us about himself, he is a lawyer or something in like upstate new jersey. He was asked to record the hymns for some reason, and this all had to do with some muallah michaeel or something i dont know i only remember small things lol. He is a very beautiful man (the bible definition of beautiful), and he is a blessing

lets hope he comments again
  • [quote author=deaconmark123 link=topic=9538.msg117506#msg117506 date=1281040900]
    wasnt there a post similar to this? he himself even commented on it and told us about himself, he is a lawyer or something in like upstate new jersey. He was asked to record the hymns for some reason, and this all had to do with some muallah michaeel or something i dont know i only remember small things lol. He is a very beautiful man (the bible definition of beautiful), and he is a blessing

lets hope he comments again

haha i know the one your talking about... and i am sure he is beautiful, he knows alhan!
  • hahhahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D
  • Wagdi Bishara is probably my favorite cantor. Ibrahim Ayad is up there definetly. But I find something so soothing and comforting in Wagdi's voice. I have most of his coptic hymns on my iPod. Love the guy!
  • Wagdi is just plain awesome
  • why'd he stop foruming with us? :(
  • Hi everyone,

Sorry, I don't post often and I can't figure out how to start a new topic, but I have an important message. St. Clement Coptic Orthodox Academy, in Nashville, TN, is the first Coptic school in the United States. However, they have a great need for resources and financial support. Right now, they have an extraordinary opportunity to win $500,000 from Kohl's (a department store), who is giving away that amount to the schools that are in the top 20 of receiving votes on Facebook. St. Clement is currently 18th, so every vote counts. Please vote at the following link: http://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/school/1286781/st-clement-coptic-orthodox-christian-academy

Important: PLEASE VOTE 5 TIMES! Each voter can vote for one school up to 5 times.

Thanks! Spread the word!

P.S. Sorry for posting off topic, but I feel this is very important. If someone knows how to start a new topic about this opportunity, that would be great. Thanks!
  • [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=9538.msg117612#msg117612 date=1281216077]
    why'd he stop foruming with us? :(

Hes too busy being awesome
  • [quote author=Ioannes link=topic=9538.msg117621#msg117621 date=1281225423]
    [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=9538.msg117612#msg117612 date=1281216077]

Hes too busy being awesome

agreed! i love him!
  • [quote author=teji aflio link=topic=9538.msg117613#msg117613 date=1281218784]
    Hi everyone,

Sorry, I don't post often and I can't figure out how to start a new topic, but I have an important message. St. Clement Coptic Orthodox Academy, in Nashville, TN, is the first Coptic school in the United States. However, they have a great need for resources and financial support. Right now, they have an extraordinary opportunity to win $500,000 from Kohl's (a department store), who is giving away that amount to the schools that are in the top 20 of receiving votes on Facebook. St. Clement is currently 18th, so every vote counts. Please vote at the following link: http://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/school/1286781/st-clement-coptic-orthodox-christian-academy

Important: PLEASE VOTE 5 TIMES! Each voter can vote for one school up to 5 times.

Thanks! Spread the word!

P.S. Sorry for posting off topic, but I feel this is very important. If someone knows how to start a new topic about this opportunity, that would be great. Thanks!

Dear Teji,

I think you need to stop spamming all the threads with this, i know this is important to you but please, you have already made a whole thread for this, don't spam the threads. Thank you.
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=9538.msg117628#msg117628 date=1281237662]

Dear Teji,

I think you need to stop spamming all the threads with this, i know this is important to you but please, you have already made a whole thread for this, don't spam the threads. Thank you.

Hi geomike,

I never created a thread about this topic. As I explained, I'm a bit inexperienced and couldn't figure out how. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I really feel the potential benefit is huge and it doesn't seem to be a big deal to scroll past it for those who've already heard. Anyways sorry again
  • Hi everyone,

This topic (Wagdi Bishara) has been discussed in these forums before (in 2007). Please refer to the following link:

http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?topic=4905.0

Regards,

Mechaiel
  • [quote author=teji aflio link=topic=9538.msg117631#msg117631 date=1281245739]
    [quote author=geomike link=topic=9538.msg117628#msg117628 date=1281237662]

Dear Teji,

Hi geomike,

I never created a thread about this topic. As I explained, I'm a bit inexperienced and couldn't figure out how. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I really feel the potential benefit is huge and it doesn't seem to be a big deal to scroll past it for those who've already heard. Anyways sorry again

oh sorry must have thought of wrong thread, forgive me, lol, alzheimer's these days. ;D ;D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [quote author=abanoub2000 link=topic=9538.msg117612#msg117612 date=1281216077]

He is too busy being the most awesome cantor ever.