Is This A SIN!!!!!!!!!!

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
ok, so i have taken up the hobby of programming, and i made a program where i give it to somebody playing this game crossfire. I give it to them and they think it will raise their rank in the game, but actually it just sends their account username and password to my email. I don't change their password i just play on their account. Is that a sin?

Comments

• lolol yes, it is like stealing
  • First, it is a SIN--no questions.

Second, it is a FEDERAL CRIME--no questions (in the United States).  It is a violation of HIPAA.
  • wow really, it's just a game that's free off the internet and i don't even change anything in their account! THIS IS A SIN!
    Oh no, i am going to have to really stop sitting on the computer then. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=9196.msg114138#msg114138 date=1273025507]
    wow really, it's just a game that's free off the internet and i don't even change anything in their account! THIS IS A SIN!
    Oh no, i am going to have to really stop sitting on the computer then. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're missing the point. The sin is in the deception and stealing. It doesn't matter what context its in.

pray for me

joe
  • Don't forget the Feds.  You can go to jail for this issue.
  • Wow, Ok, DOn't worry i have stopped, now i must confess for like two hours then. LOL

Thanks guys for your help
  • loooooooooool =]
    dont worry.. abouna will probably be like...whateverr lol