Coptic app for android?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
hey guys,

i know iCoptic came out for iPod touch, which is an AMAZING application. does anyone know of something similar coming out for android?

thanks and god bless,

chris

Comments

• Actually there is:)) We have just recently released an Agpeya App for Android. Search for "Agpeya" on the Android Market :)
    You can also check out http://coptic-android.blogspot.com
    Please rate the app.

Everybody: We need your feedback and ideas for new features!!
    Next update is very soon...

Christian
  • A similar app could be mypocketprof. Although this app is targetted for students, I noticed last time I checked that someone uploaded a Coptic theology course.

Which android phone do u have?
  • [quote author=ChrissShen link=topic=8707.msg109951#msg109951 date=1265315774]
    Actually there is:)) We have just recently released an Agpeya App for Android. Search for "Agpeya" on the Android Market :)
    You can also check out http://coptic-android.blogspot.com
    Please rate the app.

Everybody: We need your feedback and ideas for new features!!
    Next update is very soon...

Christian

Hi Christian,

I recently got an HTC Hero. will your app on work on this. I don't know much about Android, but before I buy it, I just wish to be sure it works. THanks
  • Yes, it works on the Hero :)
    If you have any questions let me know.
  • By the way guys, it would be great if you rate the app in the market and leave a comment :)
  • lol, are you part of the same group that developed iCoptic? I thought that was a really cool app.

When did you launch your app?
  • Unfortunately I didn't work on iCoptic but you are right. It really is a great app!
    We're currently working on a new version that will top iCoptic :) Just stay with us and you will be amazed.
    Of course, we rely on your feedback and comments and if you want any particular new features let us know so we can include it in the next update.
  • [quote author=CertifiedOrthodox link=topic=8707.msg109960#msg109960 date=1265323533]
    lol, are you part of the same group that developed iCoptic? I thought that was a really cool app.

When did you launch your app?

We launched it just a few days ago.
  • Thanks! I hope it will help ppl
  • What apps are available for Blackberry?
  • Please check www.copticapp.com we have both ios and android applications.
  • @ilovesaintmark 
    get any Android app you like, get its APK and convert it to an Android format (assuming you have BB10 or better).
    for any apps, ask you friends who have an android to download 'APK extractor' to extract the APK of any app they have on their phone, they can send it to you and you convert it to BBRY format. (that's you fail in finding the APK online).