I NEED HELP!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
When I always get tempted for the same sin, I fall right into temptation. It's always the same one. Satan's wars are growing, and I need help. How could God even accept me if I just sin then confess then sin etc.!?! Please help! Please give me suggestions on how to stop or help from falling into temptation. And PLEASE! Remember me in your prayers. God Bless You All! And Thank You.

[move]GOD BLESS YOU!!![/move]

Comments

• So i had/have the same problem as you.
    I started new years with a sin that i keep falling into and i was so frustrated and i told God i did what i can now it's up to you. So the next day i just woke up with this huge feeling of guilt for doing that sin.
    I realized that i had been confessing about it for many months but never stopped it. And the reason was that i never had a true repentance. I went to abouna more because i feared God than because i loved Him, and also because i did not want to feel bad taking communion.
    For any sin, i think the most important thing is to find the source of this sin and cut it off.
    Whatever distracts you from God you not only need to stop but also REPLACE with some spiritual activity.
    For example, now i added an agpeya app on my ipod so now i don't have an excuse to not pray.
    You feeling bad about the sin is a great start
    keep confessing it even if you keep doing it again, never lose hope
    God Bless,
    Pray for me
  • [quote author=Kirolies link=topic=8656.msg108987#msg108987 date=1262748493]
    When I always get tempted for the same sin, I fall right into temptation. It's always the same one. Satan's wars are growing, and I need help. How could God even accept me if I just sin then confess then sin etc.!?! Please help! Please give me suggestions on how to stop or help from falling into temptation. And PLEASE! Remember me in your prayers. God Bless You All! And Thank You.

[move]GOD BLESS YOU!!![/move]

Today Our Lord was born. In a manger - where sheep and cattle feed from.

The one who will accept you was born in very humble conditions so as to tell you: "Im not complicated". You don't need to worry about God accepting you. He's really easy going.

Use the resources around you to not sin. I don't know what your sin is, but Albert Einstein said:

"We cannot solve problems with the same thinking that was used to create them".

If you find yourself doing the same sin, you need to change something in yourlife, or your daily routine. You obviously have the will and the right intentions, but not the resources perhaps to help u to stop sinning.