i sort of like this girl from church

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
i know her but not to well but i see her around she is a really nice good girl and i told her i needed to talk to her i dont know what to tell her i want to tell her i like her but i dont want to be to blunt i want to get to know her better how could i do that sorry to bother you guys again god bless all of you

Comments

• take it slow, invite her for a coffee in church after mass, and just talk to her for 10-15 mins each time, say hi to her friends and introduce her to yours. wait a few weeks (months) before telling her how you feel, probably she needs to get to know you a bit before she knows how she feels.
    whenever you think about her at home, pray instead, and God will guide you.
    if she doesn't run away and you still like her after you know each other for a few months, then take advice from abouna.
  • did i get banned in the topic "still thinking about my ex"?

and bigeee, when you tell her you like her, then what? i say its best if you dont say anything at all
  • [quote author=bigeee link=topic=8639.msg108828#msg108828 date=1262347399]
    i know her but not to well but i see her around she is a really nice good girl and i told her i needed to talk to her i dont know what to tell her i want to tell her i like her but i dont want to be to blunt i want to get to know her better how could i do that sorry to bother you guys again god bless all of you

I agree with Mabsoota's point. You need to get to know her and she needs to get to know you. Which means you need to tell her about your sexual history. That's very important.

I think we're going to get blocked from this thread also.
  • hey, i was talking about going slow!
    definately no talking about that at the beginning of a friendship! talking about yr past is for when you're getting engaged.
  • I don't quite think sexual history would help in anything. (In the beginning)
    When you know each others and start liking each others you'll speak about everything.

You should call her for a coffee to speak FRIENDLY. Show her your character and your interests, then lately you could speak a lil more openly. Just don't hurry expressing what you feel about her until she knows you better.

May God bless you.