Too much science

Hi all
So I have this friend in my chemistry class
We talked about what he thinks about God. He believes that the world just came and how one cell evolved into complex organism and we came
How can I approach him and convince him (with the help of God) that it is not all about science.
His religion is hindu but he tells me I am not that religious.

Thank you God bless

Comments

• scientific proof of god

but Christianity is about faith

2.Cor.2:5 the apostle Paul says that faith should not stand in the wisdom of man, but in the power of God.
  • Ask questions like:

Where did the universe come from??

According to science, if we go back in the history of the universe long enough, we will come to the
    "singlarity point". This point is what caused the big bang, & the rest of the universe. Now where did this point come from?? It would be retarded & illogical to say that it popped out of no where, & exploded for no reason!!! Now, if we say that a supernatural being that is intelligent, powerful, & personal (GOD) created this point.... well, that does not make since either...!!! But of the two choices which makes more since???? Believing that something like that point can come from NOTHING, or believing that an eternal, powerful being created it???

Notice that the first choice is impossible; but the second choice is possible, & it is our only solution with some logic to it. Therefor God exists!!

Also, keep in mind that if in the future they discover that the point came from X. Well, now we are back to the same question!! Where did X come from..???????

In the beginning God created the heavens & the earth...

When was this "in the beginning ", we do not know. it could be 13.5 billion years ago, or it could be a trillion years ago. God is eternal, & billions or trillions of years to Him are nothing !!! 

This is only one question among many that tries to prove that not only God exists, but that the Christian God exists; which is much harder, but not impossible...!!!

Check out this really good website:

www.reasonablefaith.org

Please tell me what you think.

God bless...!
  • Thank you very much
    That was really helpful
    The website too is very helpful
    God bless
    Pray for me
  • when you're discussing religion with someone dont have convincing them as your aim, otherwise they will just decide not to accept anything. it's all about arguements and proving things and disproving others. good luck