downloads

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Hi,

I tried to download:  Songs / Arabic / Orthodoxies.  I was able to download #1,2 and 4, not the rest.  ( http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Songs/Arabic/Orthodoxies.html )

1.  Is there a way to find out where I can buy this?  I suggest that if it is a CD, that there would be a link to buy.
2.  Is there a way to download all the 10 songs at once?
3.  I tried several times yesterday to download #3, the computer keeps "waiting for tasbeha.org".  I thought you maybe have lots of traffic, and when I attempted to download it this morning, I got the message that I downloaded it too many times,  (I downloaded a total of 3 songs, and tried several others from the same CD without success)

Is there a quick fix?  I am trying to finish downloading these songs for my mother before I leave.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• the rules for download is you can only download one file at a time.....meaning if you are downloading a file already and click download again, that new download window will not come up till the other is done.

The other rule is you have a maximum of 10 (actually maybe 15) downloads a day. meaning every time you click that "Download" bottom....not necessarily saved on your pc or not.

Selling CDs of the stuff here is a huge project and there are other who do it. Also i think it would could contradict the concept of our service here on Tasbeha.org. We can't be selling things and making a profit on things that we ourselves did spend the money on making it.
  • Thank you.  So although the groups uploaded their music here, they should not be advertising it for sale here.  That's not what the website is for.  Got it!
  • [quote author=I.K.E. link=topic=8481.msg107610#msg107610 date=1257692816]
    Thank you.  So although the groups uploaded their music here, they should not be advertising it for sale here.  That's not what the website is for.  Got it!

well....i have to say, there are many who hates it; having their audios here. But i don't think it's a big deal. When we get into these arguments of copyright and respect and all that it can get really nasty and would bring on hate rather then love and unity; cuz you'd have those who would speak in the true Christian way and those who would speak monetary of this. so.....