my parents!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
they make me so mad.my dad prays allah akbor are you kidding me and i tell him dont you know what your god did with aisha and everything else the muslim religen is about it makes me so mad abouna zakria i love him so much and like after this saturday when i saw him speaking in new jersey he made me relize so much more like why i am close to hating them they are just such bad people and yes there are good people but most of them are so bad uggh i am a sinner i admit it but they are theyre not with jesus uggh!

Comments

• hi, brother you answered yourself, yes it's not good to angry with them, i know it can be irritating but God loves them!
  • God be with you and your family bigee. I know it's angering and I'm sure it kills you to see them like this. Please try praying for them. And God will not forget you.
  • bigeee God bless you

Remember this verse,"be of good cheer i have overcome the world"
    Remember that God defeated satan and as a result, if we want to defeat satan we ask God so pray and trust that God will do something. He will not forget a single word that you prayed for your parents. I will pray for you

Promise that when your parents know Jesus you will let us know

God strengthens you
  • Matthew 5:44 -> But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Keep this verse in your mind  ;)

The Holy Spirit will touch their hearts, believe me, simply show some patience.
  • how can you hate people who God, the creator or everything, loves?
    even though they deny Christ and His Salvation for us. Thats why we call Him the "Lover of Mankind", not just the lover of Christians!
    i'll admit i'm not exactly a fan of islam to say the least, but they are humans too with their mistakes and everything.

May God have mercy on all of us.
    rabena mawgood
    please pray for me and my weakness
  • My God be with you and keep praying to God for strength!
    Everything is possible with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13

May God Bless You

and Pray for me