Things to be thankful for.

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
There is a lot to be thankful for and I thought I would start a thread for all of us to share. I probably have many things I should be thankful for…. I am grateful to have met a priest almost 20 years ago who completely changed my life to this day.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

• the peace that comes when you endure suffering. it's like floating on a wave in the sunshine with a light, cool breeze.
    8)
  • I’m thankful that God saved me from a corrupted environment and gave me a new life. Alleluia  :) Praise to the LORD  :)
  • I am very thankful for Tasbeha website and this forum and good Shephards!
  • I am thankful for everything, but i am extremely thankful that God saved my sister.
  • We should be thankful for all things, first the big, general things (like your house, your life, etc), then the small things, then the unseen things (peace, your health), then the negative things in life.
  • "O Lord, Master and Almighty God, the Father of our Lord, God and Saviour Jesus Christ, we thank You, on every occassion, in every condition and for ALL things.

H.H Pope Shenouda III wrote a book about the life of thanksgiving.
    Here's the link:
    http://tasbeha.org/content/hh_books/Thanksgv/index.html

My Father of confession always used to tell me to live the thanksgiving life..so i bought HH Pope shenouda's book (^^^ABOVE^^^^^) and followed it and my perspective on life completely changed. living a life of thanksgiving gives u peace and allows you to be thankful for all things! You will be suprised on the blessings that God gives you when you thank Him (do you remember the story of the ten lepers in Luke 17:11-19) My F.O.C also said to live the life of repentence.
  • I am thankful that God hears our prayers and that He talks to us through the Bible, friends, this Forum, ...etc

Can you imagine God, who created heaven and earth and who created all things, would listen to us , the sinners. and that He would talk to us WoW I still can't  believe it

Glory be to God
  • Amen

Al magdel Allah el Lel abad