Father Anthony Messeh

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hey folks.. umm, i was just wondering....does anybody know where I can get sermons by Father Anthony Messeh? I love him, he's so great..FULL OF ENERGY!!! thanks ahead of time.... :)

R.I.P ARMANIOUS FAMILY,
R.I.P GEORGE RAGHEB.

Comments

• coptichymns.net
  • Wow! what a preacher, his sermons are awesome Be2esm el Saleeb. how old is his reverence?

Mike
  • youngggggg! u'd be surprised...but i dunno how old..within his 20s i think ....p.s. is it a sin to tell an abouna's age lol
  • like how old?
  • guyssss.. im sorry if its a sin, :P but he he talked to us one time, and i BELIEVE if i remember correctly, he said he was 29. forgive me if im mistaken

Pray for me Please.
  • What church is he from?
  • i think its St. Mark and St. Athanasius??? in washington d.c. Someone correct me if im wrong

p.s. the washington d.c. part is the only part im 100% sure about
  • OH I MET HIM... he is a very cool priest.
  • Its a little funny to see my father of confession 's name on the board!! LOL
    yes he is at St. Mark Washington DC and he is 28 :) and he just had a baby and his name is Mike :D

the church website: www.stmarkdc.org
    the college and grad meeting : www.lightandlifedc.com

God bless u guys.
  • http://www.orthodoxsermons.org/

A ton of sermons by Father Anthony Messeh amongst many others and they are all absolutely FREE!!
  • [quote author=geobish42 link=board=1;threadid=1102;start=0#msg58755 date=1155066390]
    http://www.orthodoxsermons.org/

A ton of sermons by Father Anthony Messeh amongst many others and they are all absolutely FREE!!

yes in fact there is very nice sermons there for him especialy the ones that are related to the bible.
  • acutally i was typing in abouna anthony in the Search box of Google and then i found this topic..He is now in Brighton,and i met him he is soooo cooool:)

PS:I know 3 years gone :)Sorry for that:):)
  • [quote author=jelgamal link=topic=1102.msg19488#msg19488 date=1107094576]
    Its a little funny to see my father of confession 's name on the board!!

wow lol aha thats awesome...i have always wanted to meet him
    i cant wait to see him this summer at the NWCYC

God Bless
    Pray for me
  • i don't mean to brag, but thats my father of confession ! oh yea !
    lol
    he's truly a great person, i ask that everyone here please pray for him, his service, and his family !
    thanks in advance

p.s sorry for bragging again but thats my father of confession Abouna Anthony AKA Double A ! lol