HURRICANE FRANCES!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
...we need your prayers down here..Florida
we are getting hit by another hurricane on friday :o

Comments

• May God have mercy on all of you.

CS
  • :o God be with you.
  • May The Lord Jesus be with you and heres a good verse to remeber and decree it and have faith in it.

*Isaiah 54:17 " No weapon that is fashioned against you shall prosper , and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment , this is the hertitage of the servents of the LORD. May the God of Israel bless thee and keep thee
  • well at least 2 days off of college :)..plus labor day...so 3
  • princess ur a blessed person dont worry everything will be kool im certain...

isnt florida filled with old ppl, that like retire, thats wat learnt from "Seinfeild" remember that show??
  • lol
    ya..well we are known as the "retired people state" every1 who retires..decides to come down and move to florida..but theres still lots of students..and youth..and other people besides the old retired people

..well we just had a hurricane 3 weeks ago...and schools were shut down for like 3 weeks and the electricity everywhere was cut off for a while...and some houses got damaged..in other areas of florida..thats why we are worried that another hurricane is heading..they say this 1 is worse than the last 1...

but anyways..God is with us..so even if we walk in the valley of the shadow of death..we will fear no evil for He is with us ;)

God bless everyone :)
  • ;) ;)
    thats the way, u have my prayers
  • May God Bless You,

Your positive attitude is a great example for us all, in times of distress / worry. That and i like the EXTRA LONG WEEKEND you'll get. ;)

You can gain a benefit out of anything. You can use this time to pray and get closer to God, to stay close with family / friends. I would say, you can use the time to study and catch up / revise / read ahead in your work but, i'd be a hypocrite. ;) (if you're at all like me, then you can just sit back and relax)

PS. you've made the prayer difficult... if there's no hurricane, then you don't get a holiday!!??

No, seriously... I pray that no one gets hurt and that God protects His beloved Children.

Don't forget to pray for us too... we all need prayers.

God Bless. :)
  • would say, you can use the time to study and catch up / revise / read ahead in your work but, i'd be a hypocrite

trust me..no one will be studying down here..the last hurricane we had three weeks ago..after it they shut down schools for 2 weeks ..2 days before the hurricane to prepare for it..and 12 days or more after..cause half the places had the electricty cut off

God bless all of u :)
  • God be with you. Just remember there's nothing to fear but fear itself. I know God will guide the hurricane out of your way so that nothing may interfere with his children. You have my prayers. I think you should just make the most of it and relax. It's not everyday that you have off from school. Have fun, don't worry, and God bless! :)
  • May the mercy and love of Jesus Christ be with You..

"Psalm 23
    4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil;
    For You are with me;
    Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. "

Remember us in ur prayers...

Mike