tamav iriny movie2

edited April 2009 in Random Issues
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has watched the 2nd movie about tamav iriny? if so, I wanted to know about the event she talks about in the movie where she witnessed the column of light descending from heaven and taking the martyrs to heaven, then ascending....does anybody know where/when this event occurred, or what happened?

God Bless!!!

Comments

• This was a true story and I heard it from tamav myself. They were not martyrs though. I believe it was just an accident. Anyway, the story is that there was a group of kids going from Old or New Cairo to go serve people less fortunate than them. On the way(they were in a big bus) something happened and all died except one. Tamav happened to be behind the bus for whatever reason i can't remember and she saw a pillar of light come down from heaven and angels with it taking the spirits of the kids who had just died and putting crowns on their heads.(there is another word that she used, i can't translate it to english) The boy who didn't die, was picked up and put aside and she said the boy saw what she had seen. The parents were extreamly upset and couldn't believe this would happen to their kids after all the service their children did. The only reason tamav came out publicly with this story was so that the parents would be consoled knowing their children are at rest.

God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness
  • I believe she was actually moved to the place of the accident by spirit so she wasn't really there behind them or anything.
    by the way...that movie is so good and actually better than the first one
  • Im not sure on that detail from what i understood of what she said that she happened to be in a car behind them or something. You could be right though, thanks for the correction
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=topic=7811.msg101606#msg101606 date=1239070349]
    I believe she was actually moved to the place of the accident by spirit so she wasn't really there behind them or anything.

Yeah thats how I know the story aswell. The priest that was on this trip that was in the second bus that didnt crash, came to our church one time and mentioned this story during his homily and that is what he said.

please keep me in your prayers
    -your sister in Christ
  • thanks guys!

[quote author=Marianne87 link=topic=7811.msg101606#msg101606 date=1239070349]
    I believe she was actually moved to the place of the accident by spirit so she wasn't really there behind them or anything.

the second movie really is great ;-)
  • [quote author=omelnour link=topic=7811.msg101635#msg101635 date=1239128691]
    the second movie really is great ;-)

I agreeeee! I loved it and love her too! The first movie was pretty nice too.
  • You know where to find the movie?
  • verrrryyyy touching movie, may she remember us before the throne of our mighty God