Does anyone love Aboona Yousef Asaad as much as i do?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
[move]I love this website, with only one reservation.[/move]

That there isn't enough (you guessed it) Aboona Youseff Asaad on it...if anyone could rectify the situation, it would be much appreciated. :)

BTW All i can find so far is only one album of hymns, and two sets of liturgies. (Basil and Gregory)

Comments

• yeh i really injoy fr.youseff assad's liturgies,especially the gregorian
  • Hey guys I am so sorry but I cant write in arabic, I just found some songs from Ft. Youssef asaad and I really liked it.
    The only problem is that I really wanna hear his songs but I lost the Cd can anyone sent me his songs ???
    I will be really really thankful.
    My Mail
    [email protected]
  • Yes I LOVE Abouna Youssef Asaad!
    He went to school/college with my dad and was his father of confession in Giza...Needless to say I REALLY envy my dad!
    There's a whole list of his songs that you can download from this site http://www.4shared.com/dir/1814975/d4c1447a/Fr_Youssef_as3ad.html
    Also, there's a book published detailing his life...I might be able to find a few copies of it if anyone's interested

Matthew
  • Ey Matt,

im sorry to bother you, but could u PLEASE make a zipfile
    and put it on megaupload or something.
    Downloading 100 songs one by one is just too painfull man lol,
    takes too much time, i won't be able to finish my 750 metanias that i do every day for lent  ;) (jk)

matt
  • Yes, I loved hearing his Gregorian mass.

I heard that he was killed. :(

Its a huge shame.
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=478.msg100703#msg100703 date=1236123624]
    Ey Matt,

im sorry to bother you, but could u PLEASE make a zipfile
    and put it on megaupload or something.
    Downloading 100 songs one by one is just too painfull man lol,
    takes too much time, i won't be able to finish my 750 metanias that i do every day for lent  ;) (jk)

matt

No problem Matt, but it might take me a little while to do. That's not my site btw! Give me a few days and I'll have all the spiritual goodness :D

Matt
  • i dont know Abouna Yousef but i LOVE Abouna Mikhail E. Mikhail. i am fortunate enough to serve with him in the altar. when i first started going to the Orthodox church i remember asking him all kinds of questions and his answers were so amazing to me. i LOVE the Orthodox church and all her wisdom!
  • Abouna Youssef Assad was killed????? Can anyone verify this statement for me?? I really love him and I love listening to his liturgies. Someone please verify this statement...
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=topic=478.msg100844#msg100844 date=1236485623]
    Abouna Youssef Assad was killed????? Can anyone verify this statement for me?? I really love him and I love listening to his liturgies. Someone please verify this statement...

Yes he was killed, I don't have time to explain it right now though, really sorry :(
  • Here is a file with all the songs in it, if anyone's interested. I think most of his songs are in this file,
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=71I8LNUG

Matthew