I NEED TO HATE HIM BEFORE HE LEAVES=(

2»

Comments

• far out....btw i really lyk the name trinity!!!
  • [quote author=Trinity+ link=topic=7647.msg100398#msg100398 date=1235181721]
    well genius next time u sign up to one of those things u might wanna hide ur email  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ahahahha love u ya gameell
    see u sooon :D ;) ;)

i am such an idiot!!! cant believe im that stupid....oh well!!! as long as u get the msg that these ppl r telling u well dats gr8....take my advise as well!!!...pretend its a random from england sitting infront of thier computer..lol..tc "trinity" bye
  • Trinity I was trying to find one good thing that you wrote about this guy but couldn't.  He treats you like crap, never calls you even though he promises to and has a million excuses for everything. One minute he likes you and the next he doesn't, seem like hes playing games.  Do you really need to be around such a person?  It seems like an unhealthy relationship.  I think it is a blessing he is leaving.  A few years from now you will probably wonder why on earth you liked him in the first place. 
  • lol soo true grace08
    when i think about it i find that ther is not one single reason as to why i should like him.. its sooo illogical!! but yet i just cant get over him.. SOO WEIRD but i guess thatS what BEING a teenager means.. OH WELL I'LL GET THER SOONER OR LATER..
    THANX GRACE08
    GOd bless+
  • [quote author=mar_mar link=topic=7647.msg100399#msg100399 date=1235182883]
    far out....btw i really lyk the name trinity!!!

thanx and "you" being you should kno that the only reason i chose it to be my name is coz i never got the concept of it ;)
  • [quote author=mar_mar link=topic=7647.msg100400#msg100400 date=1235183109]
    take my advise as well!!!...pretend its a random from england sitting infront of thier computer..lol..tc "trinity" bye

enty habla walla eh??!! u kno i always take ur advice no matter what!! u didnt need to do that!!
  • you will see him again one day I think

just try and study

• i wouldv liked to say "i hope so" but honestly i think not.. it'll be better if he doesnt come bak and just leaves me alone... (asssuming that i wouldv gotten over him by then).. he's enjoying me chasing him like a habla and doesnt care about how i feel!! God when i actually think about it I DISLIKE HIM ALOT!! but i really like him :-\ hmm... dont wory im just going abit off,, 3ady 7'ales
    yeh i'll study soon ensha2allah.. and i'll study even better if 2moro 3adda 3la 7'er  :(