AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI

Comments

• WOOOWW, u know what happened today at my church IN SYDNEY, I cant believe it, two muslims actually walked into the church and they took a photo, then one of the guys from the church asked them who they were coz they didnt recognise them, they said some things and i dont know exactly what but then they said i am muslim and then the guy from the church called the police and i saw the cops outside the church wearing the bullet proof vests and everything. I cant believe they would do that, like seriously what do they want, i know its just a small thing but it could lead to something big. u neva know. did anything happen to any other churches? well cya
  • Is this Abu Sefien Church?
  • nope, St George church Kensington
  • St Anthony and St Paul, Guildford --Sydney :D
  • [quote author=epchois_nai_nan link=topic=9882.msg121092#msg121092 date=1287657453]
    Australians all let us rejoice :D Lol yes indeed, we RULED the Commonwealth Games as usual, there was no competition really.

I go to Archangel Michael & St. Bishoy's Church out west - you probably know my cousins, they go to St. George too.

Is that in Mt Druitt?
  • [quote author=SY link=topic=9882.msg141543#msg141543 date=1310720438]
    [quote author=epchois_nai_nan link=topic=9882.msg121092#msg121092 date=1287657453]
    Australians all let us rejoice :D Lol yes indeed, we RULED the Commonwealth Games as usual, there was no competition really.

I go to Archangel Michael & St. Bishoy's Church out west - you probably know my cousins, they go to St. George too.

Is that in Mt Druitt?

Yep :)
  • [quote author=epchois_nai_nan link=topic=9882.msg141544#msg141544 date=1310720581]
    [quote author=SY link=topic=9882.msg141543#msg141543 date=1310720438]
    [quote author=epchois_nai_nan link=topic=9882.msg121092#msg121092 date=1287657453]

Is that in Mt Druitt?

Yep :)

I used to go there ! But like in  04 so I dont think i wouldve seen you around ?
  • Hmm maybe - I've been there since I was born. 04 was a long time ago though ...

Where do you go now?
  • [quote author=epchois_nai_nan link=topic=9882.msg141546#msg141546 date=1310720915]
    Hmm maybe - I've been there since I was born. 04 was a long time ago though ...

Where do you go now?

I go to St Anthony and St Paul's Coptic Orthodox Church in Guildford.
    yeah wow time flies! I was like in year 4...
    Lol wow thats loyalty!
  • [quote author=Retartet link=topic=9882.msg142142#msg142142 date=1311912280]
    +Irini nem ehmot
    pax y pizza

I know that becuase of my name, some of you think I'm Australian. I just want to clarify that I'm not.

huh?
  • nice and late i am but hey, yay Australia!!  :D i go to St Mina and St Marina's COC in Hallam, VIC. :)
  • all i know about Australia is that they have funny accents and kangaroos LOL
  • well, hemhem,
    to us, everyone else are the ones with the funny accent...
    hahahaha
    well,
    cya ;D
  • Hey I belongtojesus I go to same church we r actually bffl haha Australia i@ aweesome  and its ur birthdayyyy wooooooooohooooooooooo love yaaa :) tc everyone
  • St George's church Melbourne :-))
  • lol Mary E is so cute :)
  • Hey guys,

I haven't posted here since 2008 - WOW HUH!
    I probably wrote some pretty dumb things here in the past - but can we all please forget about it and NOT click on "view last posts" on my profile? :P hehe

I'm from Sydney as well and I go to the best Coptic Orthodox Church in the world! - ST MARKS! :)
  • [quote author=+ + + link=topic=9882.msg152491#msg152491 date=1330241841]
    Hey guys,

I haven't posted here since 2008 - WOW HUH!
    I probably wrote some pretty dumb things here in the past - but can we all please forget about it and NOT click on "view last posts" on my profile? :P hehe

I'm from Sydney as well and I go to the best Coptic Orthodox Church in the world! - ST MARKS! :)

haha I just had to click and see :P but then I felt sympathy and didnt read anything.

And just so you know, St Marks isnt the best :P St Anthony and St Paul's it :)
  • i will have to disagree with both of you and say that ST. GEORGE KENSINGTON is DA BEST... IT IS AWESOME...er
    sorry.... but that is how i feel....
  • Actually, it really isnt :P Especially if you look at our rate of involvement at this the previous st Mark's festival :P There was barely anyone sitting at your designated area of the centre.

If you are in year 12 this year then I can give you another reason why our church is more awesome.
  • Heyyy... I thought we did really good in that festival... (i didnt actually participate but still...)....
    and our church has awesome coordinators and we do activities like e.g. THE AMAZING RACE, coptic sydney version... and SURVIVOR... they were awesome...
  • A church isn't regarded more favorably then another because of the year 12 HSC scores SY.....May God bless all of the churches in Australia and make them grow in love for one another and to make them a source of spiritual nourishment for everyone.
  • I meant that if she was in year 12, then I can prove to her that because I know people who she might know if she is in year 12 too which competed in our church this year at the St Marks Festival

Nothing to do with scores. And yeah, we're just engaging in friendly banter anyway :P
  • Tally Ho, Pip Pip and Bird's your uncle! Hip Hip, Cheerio, and a fine good morning to you. Cheers, Mates!
  • [quote author=Khas. link=topic=9882.msg152895#msg152895 date=1331250364]
    Tally Ho, Pip Pip and Bird's your uncle! Hip Hip, Cheerio, and a fine good morning to you. Cheers, Mates!

No offense but ur diction is starting to get annoying.
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=9882.msg152905#msg152905 date=1331269520]
    [quote author=Khas. link=topic=9882.msg152895#msg152895 date=1331250364]
    Tally Ho, Pip Pip and Bird's your uncle! Hip Hip, Cheerio, and a fine good morning to you. Cheers, Mates!

Then I'll stop on your request.
  • [quote author=Khas. link=topic=9882.msg152926#msg152926 date=1331418674]
    [quote author=geomike link=topic=9882.msg152905#msg152905 date=1331269520]
    [quote author=Khas. link=topic=9882.msg152895#msg152895 date=1331250364]

Then I'll stop on your request.

Lol, now i feel bad, hehe. So do you normally talk like that in everyday life, or is it just a tasbeha.org thing?
  • khas, bob is yr uncle, not bird!
    ;)
  • [quote author=mabsoota link=topic=9882.msg152931#msg152931 date=1331485070]
    khas, bob is yr uncle, not bird!
    ;)

Woops, picked up the wrong words.

@geomike, don't feel bad. I don't really talk in real-life that much anyways, and I do joke around with people like this when I do.
  • I havent been on Tasbeha for a year, I would like to say we cannot say which church is the best because they are all God's Home/House They are ALL the best, beautiful places in the world!!! :D